Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated - 1/13

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Compensating for juniors declaring and Malcolm Jenkins staying in school. Extensive NE Patriots write-up.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Haven't read it yet, also my NE pick was very tricky I'm interested to see who you have and if we have the same pick I swear I didn't copy.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah, we have different picks but mine is one of those that you eliminated.

Comment

You really think Mike Jenkins can get that high? I agree that New England will most likely trade down unless Chris Long, Ryan Clady, or D-Mac (if he's in the draft) fall. Hmmm, three USC guys in a row (11, 12, 13).
        Last edited by 49ersfan; 01-13-2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah, in my write-up I say it's likely NE will trade down if there are any suitors unless a CB really shines at the Combine.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think it is a little high for Mike Jenkins, but it won't be the first team has reached in the draft.

Comment

about the packers. you mention not many needs. also the CB class is super deep. why not taking the sliding dan connor at 31 and john carlson rd 2 and a corner in rd 3 or 4.
              just throwing it out there, because either way is really a positive, but this does address the one area *TE where they could use more strength, although chrimeny bubba is looking good again. that guy blocks like a monster.
              is cason physical enough to fit the packers secondary style?

Comment

You make a good point, starqb14.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Why would the Packers take Dan Connor? MIKE or SAM?

Comment

Eh im not crazy about either of Derrick Harvey or Quentin Groves. If Vernon Gholston Falls out of the top 10 i'd imagine the Vikings would move up to get him. I like the 2nd round choice although i would personally rather have Earl Bennet. If the first two rounds go like that in the 3rd I would hope we get an OT with one of the picks.

Comment

I still don't think Dallas will take a RB. The have a feature back in Marion Barber and I think the only reason Julius Jones gets carries is because they pay him and his last name is Jones (like Jerry Jones). When they played in their last playoff game Jones had 3 carries (8 yards) and Barber had 27 carries (for over 125 yards). I think the Cowboys have plenty of faith in him as a feature back, but just give Jones carries because he's a capable running back who takes half a year off the shelf life of Barber.

The Cowboys probably draft a runningback to replace Jones, but i doubt in the first round, especially with how deep this draft is at RB.

Comment

Being a Bengals fan i cant comment untill its updated again.
                        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                          Eh im not crazy about either of Derrick Harvey or Quentin Groves. If Vernon Gholston Falls out of the top 10 i'd imagine the Vikings would move up to get him. I like the 2nd round choice although i would personally rather have Earl Bennet. If the first two rounds go like that in the 3rd I would hope we get an OT with one of the picks.
                          I don't think so...you already have a player like Gholston (Robison) on your roster and he played pretty well this year.

I mean you could be right since the Vikes don't have many needs, but I just doubt it you all are pretty stacked on the DL (but need a DT to replace Pat Williams).

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            I still don't think Dallas will take a RB. The have a feature back in Marion Barber and I think the only reason Julius Jones gets carries is because they pay him and his last name is Jones (like Jerry Jones). When they played in their last playoff game Jones had 3 carries (8 yards) and Barber had 27 carries (for over 125 yards). I think the Cowboys have plenty of faith in him as a feature back, but just give Jones carries because he's a capable running back who takes half a year off the shelf life of Barber.

The Cowboys probably draft a runningback to replace Jones, but i doubt in the first round, especially with how deep this draft is at RB.
                            Remember Jerry Jones is an Arkansas alum, and Felix Jones will be very tempting in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Why would the Packers take Dan Connor? MIKE or SAM?
                              SAM. poppinga currently plays there. he is pretty OK, and brings a lot of intensity, but connor could be a tremendous value to the midwestern packers. he really seems like the kind of player that would fit super in GB, and all the personnel guys from the GM down are former linebackers...

so it would be barnett, hawk, and connor, with poppinga, hodge, and somebody else as reserves.

Comment

Working...
                              X