• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      LMAO @ pick # 32
      lol I missed that...I'm going to copy and use it in my next mock and give Bulldog credit lol
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

lol thats great just noticed that also.
        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
          And I can't. Look, there's no way he's dropping out of the top 31 picks. I would be shocked if he got below 20. Oakland, Kansas City, Carolina, maybe Chicago, Philly, and St. Louis all need a tackle.
          I wouldn't be at all shocked if Sam Baker fell out of the top 20 but i would be surprised if he made it out of round 1.

As for the Vikings im personally luke warm on the thought of having Desean Jackson but Childress doesn't believe in taking WR's in round 1. With Kenny Phillips falling out of the top 10 i think we would make a move up to get him. If not we would take Reggie Smith or Michael Oher at #17.

Comment

Eagles will not draft a LB in round one. It just wont happen. The best LB in the draft could drop to 19 and the Eagles would play a tradeup from another team. They didn't even show interest in Posluzny/Harris last yr.

Comment

Well i'll just say IMO Keith Rivers is a much better prospect than Posluzny or David Harris were last year. The eagles may find it harder to pass on Keith Rivers. To be honest im more surprised that he has the saints taking Dan Connor over Keith Rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                Lots of interesting variations here from other mocks.

One thing in particular....you have WR Devin Thomas going to the Jags. That's the highest I ever remember seeing him. There are plenty or WR's rated higher than him...like his cross state rival Manningham.
                I have Thomas going to the Jags in my updated mock as well. Although i was kind of shocked to see someone else come up with it.

As for Manningham, i don't see him making it to the first round. Only possability for him to go in the first is if he impresses Mike Martz at the combine and Martz convinces San Fran to take him. Although i have Manningham falling to them in the second so i don't think they take him in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                  Well i'll just say IMO Keith Rivers is a much better prospect than Posluzny or David Harris were last year. The eagles may find it harder to pass on Keith Rivers. To be honest im more surprised that he has the saints taking Dan Connor over Keith Rivers.
                  Connor>Rivers.

Comment

Eh IMO Keith Rivers is a better prospect than Dan Connor but it's close.

Comment

I can't knock either player. Ive just seen Connor play a whole lot more than Rivers this yr, and he's always impressed.

Comment

this is an old forum but i thought i should bring it back from the dead.
                        I was the first person to have thomas and mayo in the first rd and now both of those perdictions are coming to life.Its ALIVE!!

27. San Diego Chargers-Jerod Mayo, LB, Tennessee
                        28. Jacksonville Jaguars-Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                        Lots of interesting variations here from other mocks.

One thing in particular....you have WR Devin Thomas going to the Jags. That's the highest I ever remember seeing him. There are plenty or WR's rated higher than him...like his cross state rival Manningham.
                        Everyone say bulldog is the best at mocks and im right about the manningham thomas thing...thank you...LOL...joking
                        But you have to give me props for being right about thomas and mayo

Comment

Ya but you also had Woodson going in the first day.
                          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            Ya but you also had Woodson going in the first day.
                            I know but no one had jerod mayo or devin thomas going in the first then.
                            Every used to have woodson in the first

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                              this is an old forum but i thought i should bring it back from the dead.
                              I was the first person to have thomas and mayo in the first rd and now both of those perdictions are coming to life.Its ALIVE!!

27. San Diego Chargers-Jerod Mayo, LB, Tennessee
                              28. Jacksonville Jaguars-Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State

Everyone say bulldog is the best at mocks and im right about the manningham thomas thing...thank you...LOL...joking
                              But you have to give me props for being right about thomas and mayo
                              Matt was first to gloat about getting obscure things correct. Copycat.

Comment

You also have Sam Baker at 6. No offense but there is no way that would happen

Comment

Working...
                                X