Bigger upset, Sd over Indy or NY over Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger upset, Sd over Indy or NY over Dallas

LOL ROMO, id have to go with dallas lmao...that was great, i hope g bay rolls next week.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

I think the SD upset was bigger especially with LT and Rivers going out of the game and Gates playing sparsely (spelling?). Who thought Sproles, Volek and Mamamamamaouloulou would beat Manning, Clark and Addai.

Cowboys loss is not that surprising, their offense hasn't been good in the last weeks.
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

36 stretch.. farLAHH

SD is bigger for the same reasons as stated above!

Packers-Pats Super Bowl!!!

Comment

10 point dog upset was bigger.

Comment

Close but SD

Comment

i guess i see it different since im an eagles fan

"36 stretch.. farLAHH"

- LOL thats awsome
            Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I think the Giants over Dallas. Look, we all know how good San Diego's upside is...they are just a more talented team than the Giants across the board. Their team finally played to their potential on defense. Cromartie played a great game.

But when it all is said and done, Eli Manning has not turned the ball over yet in the playoffs and it is why the Giants are winning. Not to mention their pesky defense.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow, I just got home from work and watched my taping of the Giants Cowboys. After Saturday's fairly non-competitive games it was really enjoyable to have two close games. I got up a 4 to watch the SD Indy game and my dad woke up and came downstairs just after 7 (during the 2 minute warning), he made the observation that it was close game. 5 2nd half lead changes (one occuring with Billy Volek), he didn't know the half.

Comment

Gotta go with the Chargers here. The Colts are the returning Champs with tons of playoff experience against a Charger team that is young and playing backups.

The Cowboys have very limited playoff experience. It's Romo's first season as a starter. The Giants dominate the road. Their division opponents. The list goes on, and although this is an upset, it didn't surprise me to much.

Comment

Well if you say team wise I would go with the Giants since Eli is garbage but if you took into account that LT got injured and Rivers missed part of the game as well I would go with the Chargers over the Peyton Mannings... Colts
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                    X