X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Look At Lines

SD @ NE (-15)
    NYG @ GB (-7)

Public will most likely pound both dogs.. but this seems to have no effect on the outcome as Vegas got slayed by the Giants/Jags/Chargers games.

15!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Vegas likely to get vengeance.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Who knows in the playoffs? Patriots line moved up from -11.5 to -13.5 with a majority on the Jags.. and yet the Jags still cover. Either the spread makers are absolutely dumbfounded or they enjoy watching Vegas lose money!

Comment

I'd take SD and GB

Comment

15 points is just way to may to give up at this point in the game...... ill take that dog

Comment

I'll take the dogs in this week too.

Comment

As of now, I like Green Bay. They look nasty, and I think I underrated them all year. Plus, like you say, I'll bet people will pound the Giants getting 7. BTW, Giants were a "public dog" last week-there was plenty of moolah on em.

Comment

I'm not betting NFL ever again unless there is a big Vegas edge. It is too hard to win at.

I'm so much better at college football anyways.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I don't think the Giants-Packers line is off. Vegas is telling us that Packers = Cowboys.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I can't disagree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Vegas is telling us that Packers = Cowboys.
                        In that case pick the Giants?

(I actually like the Packers... but then again I liked Dallas also)

Comment

In reference to the Packer game, I love the Packers; by the way, on a personal level, my kids are all huge Packer fans and I love the idea that ATS they failed to cover three times the entire year. Huge; they are not or were not a public favorite, Walter faded them all year, so did everyone else. Two points, how can anyone pick a team playing in night time conditions with sub zero weather. This is not Sept. or Oct. and it is played in Green Bay with current conditions projected at minus 10 degrees come kick off. Sure, they will heat the ball but those boys will be freezing their a...s off. This game reminds me of the last game of the year when Walter warned all of us not to touch the Indy game....you just do not know what is going to occur. Here is what I do know, GB will win this game some how some way and then they will beat New England in the big game. It is not a matter of stats, who went on vacation or who didn't, it is a matter of destiny and that destiny belongs to Brett Farve and his kids................let it be written, let it be done..........go GB
                          Big ten kids but an SEC man

Comment

NYG-GB game might be my pick of the month.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                              In reference to the Packer game, I love the Packers; by the way, on a personal level, my kids are all huge Packer fans and I love the idea that ATS they failed to cover three times the entire year. Huge; they are not or were not a public favorite, Walter faded them all year, so did everyone else. Two points, how can anyone pick a team playing in night time conditions with sub zero weather. This is not Sept. or Oct. and it is played in Green Bay with current conditions projected at minus 10 degrees come kick off. Sure, they will heat the ball but those boys will be freezing their a...s off. This game reminds me of the last game of the year when Walter warned all of us not to touch the Indy game....you just do not know what is going to occur. Here is what I do know, GB will win this game some how some way and then they will beat New England in the big game. It is not a matter of stats, who went on vacation or who didn't, it is a matter of destiny and that destiny belongs to Brett Farve and his kids................let it be written, let it be done..........go GB

That would be a great story for a fairy tale, but if it's Pats vs. Packers in the Super Bowl, the real fairy tale wil be 19-0
                              PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Working...
                              X