No announcement yet.

Tony Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only her dad. Both her parents if I'm not correct.

<irony>
    That is perhaps the reason that he couldn't lift his play to some kind of level against NYG. He was sexually frustrated and had a severe case of blue-b**** since his Cancun trip where his girlfriend was shaparoned by both her parents.
    </irony>
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Hahahaha poor Tony.

Comment

hey but we can all cry for Romo... O'wait TO took care of that for us!
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I would never go on any vacation with any girl (even Jessica Simpson) with her dad tagging along.

It is too creepy and I think she needs to grow up. I know I am probably alone on this, but Romo can bang any girl in the state of Texas that he wants, and there are probably hundreds maybe thousands) of girls and women hotter than Jessica Simpson.

If I was Romo, I would play home field advantage, hit it and quit it. Oh wait he already did that against the Giants...
          Wasn't Jessicas rule no sex before mirage? Wonder if she's still going through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
            Wasn't Jessicas rule no sex before mirage? Wonder if she's still going through with it.
            God let's hope not! I think you meant "marriage" but its cool we all understand. She better give great head if that's the case.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
              Ya, she was already married and had sex though. Now she can free lance it

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                hey but we can all cry for Romo... O'wait TO took care of that for us!
                What did TO say/do?

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  What did TO say/do?
                  This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0rkbfS4cU
                  Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Blah, the comp I'm on doesn't have sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Eh, I think he's really good, just another young QB with no postseason experience. He'll get over the hump sooner or later.

I dunno man hes not that young. He shows no poise when it counts.

Comment

He has a young body. Age doesn't matter as much as how many hits you've taken as long as the players stay in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                          What concerns me about Romo is that when he is under pressure outside of the pocket he hangs on to the ball and tries to make a big play and gets sacked instead of just getting rid of the ball. The only time he got rid of the ball yesterday he was in the pocket under no pressure what so ever (which was unusual in the last quarter) and threw it away for an intentional grounding.
                          he made a helluva lot of guys miss, too. it's just that when the line lets 9 guys through you don't have enough time after you make your first move to reset and get rid of the damn ball.
                          it's like, "ha! made that guy misss.....ohhhh aahhh ****. three more and now i'm sacked."

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                            he made a helluva lot of guys miss, too. it's just that when the line lets 9 guys through you don't have enough time after you make your first move to reset and get rid of the damn ball.
                            it's like, "ha! made that guy misss.....ohhhh aahhh ****. three more and now i'm sacked."
                            Now he just needs to learn to get rid of the ball in the very brief timepsace between the thought "Haha he missed" and the "oooohhh ahhhh ouch" bit.
                            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                              Now he just needs to learn to get rid of the ball in the very brief timepsace between the thought "Haha he missed" and the "oooohhh ahhhh ouch" bit.
                              yes. that's probably a good next step to take.

Comment

I don't know... I like how he doesn't get rid of the ball. When he holds onto the ball to long, I'd say he makes a play more often than he gets sacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X