X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Mock Draft - First Edition - 1/14

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009matt.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Bills pick sucks

Comment

Why?

We can eliminate every offensive position from being picked in 2009 in the first round other than TE. Obviously this team will pick a WR in the 2008 draft.

So it comes down to defense. No OLB worth a top 5 pick. You aren't going safety there since you have Simpson and Whitner.

Tyson Jackson is a hybrid linemen and I think he has potential to play the three technique. Aaron Schobel will be 32 at the start of the 2009 season.

So tell me why it is a bad Buffalo pick.
      Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-14-2008, 01:54 PM.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You should know that I will be declaring for the 2009 NFL draft.

Comment

Beaucse Ralph Wilson is cheap and when he will look at the numbers he'll say no fing way are we going to put more money to the DE spot. Now if we trade CK, AS or RD then yea we could draft a DE. Remeber last year S has 14, K had 5.5 and D had 7. Just a down yea stat wise, they put presser on the QB all year.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            Beaucse Ralph Wilson is cheap and when he will look at the numbers he'll say no fing way are we going to put more money to the DE spot. Now if we trade CK, AS or RD then yea we could draft a DE. Remeber last year S has 14, K had 5.5 and D had 7. Just a down yea stat wise, they put presser on the QB all year.
            lol thanks for all of the letters I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyways, Ralph Wilson? lol give me a break. I also don't think you have any idea how good Tyson Jackson will be with another year in college.

Comment

RD = Ryan Denney (Also he was on IR)
              CK = Chris Kelsay
              AS = Aaron Schobel

If we draft a DE this year (high) or next I will hate the Bills for the rest of my life.
              Just like a DT the starters only play like 50% of the plays.

Comment

So then what DT is worth the 5th pick in that draft? NONE.

You gotta be kidding me. Denney and Kelsay? Those guys are horrible.

I didn't hear you complaining when I gave your team Gholston. But now all of a sudden Tyson Jackson is a bad pick. Whatever.

Yeah you are right, my bad. In my next 09 update I will give you guys Chris Wells, Knowshon Moreno, or Alex Boone. The Bills could always use a backup RB or LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  So then what DT is worth the 5th pick in that draft? NONE.

You gotta be kidding me. Denney and Kelsay? Those guys are horrible.

I didn't hear you complaining when I gave your team Gholston. But now all of a sudden Tyson Jackson is a bad pick. Whatever.

Yeah you are right, my bad. In my next 09 update I will give you guys Chris Wells, Knowshon Moreno, or Alex Boone. The Bills could always use a backup RB or LT.
                  They had 12.5 sacks from the LED spot last year yep horrible, they suck, cut them.

uh yea I did, this 1 isn't yours but I did.
                  http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1842

Wells I would actually say yea that is a better pick beacuse he is a stud.

EDIT:
                  Found it
                  http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1747
                  Last edited by bills_red; 01-14-2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Tyson Jackson is a stud.

12.5 sacks between two guys doesn't impress me that much. It says more about the defensive backfield staying with the receivers more than anything.

Comment

Tyson Jackson is a stud.

12.5 sacks between two guys doesn't impress me that much. It says more about the defensive backfield staying with the receivers more than anything.
                      2 guys from ONE stop it's not like they both are playing at the same time.

Comment

I just don't think you understand the upside of Tyson Jackson.

Marshawn Lynch is an every down back. No sense in drafting another big time runningback...it's a major waste of money.

Comment

I just don't think you understand the upside of Tyson Jackson.

Marshawn Lynch is an every down back. No sense in drafting another big time runningback...it's a major waste of money.
                          It's a wate when you draft a DE that at most will play 60% of the time.

I do agree waste a money drafting Wells, I was exaggerating a bit.

Comment

Jackson would play much more than 60% after his rookie year. Plus remember that Schobel will be 32 in 2009. It makes sense.

You can never have enough talented linemen. Plus like i said Billsred, remember he could play the three technique in the Bills Tampa 2.

Comment

Good pick for the Vikings but with such a good Safety class hopefully we would move up to get one.

One problem i see is with your explaination of the Packers pick... The packers don't run a cover-2 scheme on defense they like to play man to man, they like physical corners that can play bump and and run well.

Comment

Working...
                              X