mike mayock or mel kiper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike mayock or mel kiper?

who do you guys like better mayock or kiper.
    I personally think mayock.
    Mayock
    67.44%
    Kiper
    32.56%

Mayock by 20 miles.

When I start my blog on the site (SOON ) I want to analyze the best in the football TV biz.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Mayock>>>>>>>Kiper

Comment

Maylock is better at analyzing the draft, but I can't stand his lisp for some reason lol. Still, Maylock > Kiper.

Comment

I've never noticed Mayock's lisp.

Comment

Lucky you. I hope you never do b/c it's slightly annoying at first. Then it's the only thing I notice and it distracts me from what he has to say... then it really pisses me off.

Comment

He has a bit of 1 but nothing to go crazy about

Comment

It's so slight that it bothers me. I can't focus on what he is saying sometimes.

Comment

I like Kiper. Dont even know who the other guy is.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    I like Kiper. Dont even know who the other guy is.
                    If you get NFL Network, then start watching Path to the Draft the series begins sometime in February. If you have DVR like I do now then tape it...I watched every episode last year.

Comment

kiper looks like he's made of plastic. mayock is an awesome analyst but he thinks very highly of himself. I remember last year all he could talk about was why nobody was picking chris houston. he spent like four hours talking aboutthat. he really knows his ****, though. kiper belongs where he is, because nobody really listens to what espn has to say.

Comment

Why shouldn't mayock think highly of himself?

If you feel like you are a genius and you know you can back it up then you should have an ego.

Also, I just noticed mayock's lisp the other day...not that bad sometimes I notice it other tims I don't.

Comment

i never said he shouldn't. I agree that he should, i just like to see it when anybody with an ego gets taken down a peg or two.

especially because the veins in his neck and forehead start popping out and then the lisp becomes more noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                            ...i just like to see it when anybody with an ego gets taken down a peg or two.

I'm sorry, but that won't ever happen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              If you get NFL Network, then start watching Path to the Draft the series begins sometime in February. If you have DVR like I do now then tape it...I watched every episode last year.

PTTD starts MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X