Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Ole Miss T Michael Oher declares for the 2008 NFL Draft

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22657005/

I know we have an underclassmen thread, but this announcement was too big in my opinion and I think Oher deserves his own thread.

Potential top 10 pick, this is the Jamaal Anderson announcement of the 2008 Draft I have been waiting for.

Had #1 overall potential next season. Interesting decision. ****s up my 09 mock big time.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Be curious to see what it does to your 2008 mock, Matt.

Comment

Wow, this is going to be a great draft for tackles.

Comment

With Oher, next year's class was going to be a great tackle draft in the first round...this year it looks like round 1 is pretty good and the tackle depth is good.

Oher made the talent in this draft go up a lot...not necessarilly by himself but he compensates for the losses of Laurinaitis and Maualuga.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

No Laurinaitis? Damn, Broncos are going to have to draft Sedrick Ellis then. Or maybe Kenny Phillips if he falls that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            With Oher, next year's class was going to be a great tackle draft in the first round...this year it looks like round 1 is pretty good and the tackle depth is good.

Oher made the talent in this draft go up a lot...not necessarilly by himself but he compensates for the losses of Laurinaitis and Maualuga.
            I've been on the road all day. I didn't know about Lauranitis and Maualuga. I wanted Rey M.

Comment

There could be a lot of OT in round 1. This is a deep draft class, anyone want to trade up to #14, lol.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                No Laurinaitis? Damn, Broncos are going to have to draft Sedrick Ellis then. Or maybe Kenny Phillips if he falls that far.
                Neither will be there when the Broncos Draft.
                Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                X