• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Conference Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Green Bay-7

New York +7

Predicted temp. around 4 degrees F. (i think weather will be a big factor in this game)

NY Giants:
    7-1 ATS away vs. conference opponents
    6-0 ATS revenging a loss by 14+ points

Green Bay:
    8-1 Over off BB wins
    7-1 Over after scoring 30+ points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Eng.-14.5

San Diego +14.5

San Diego:
    21-3 ATS off 5+ ATS wins
    7-1 ATS off BB wins

New England:
    1-6 ATS after winning 8+ of their last 10 games
    1-7 ATS off a SU home win / ATS loss

I like San Diego's corners matching up with Randy Moss and I like San Diego's DL vs. the Pats OL.

SD +14.5...the moneyline is much lower than I expect for New England at -800...I thought it would be -875 to -925. I don't know why this is especially with Phillip Rivers and LdT questionable. Weird. Walter am I right on my moneyline projection?

Not sure on the Giants/Packers game...going to wait to see what Walter says.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow, I'm amazed that the line is 14.5 for the SD NE game. Despite the possibility that it could be a blowout, I'd be very tempted to take this. I suppose it depends on LT, Gates and the ultimate gentleman, Philip "Classy" Rivers and their status. However no doubt if they play instantly the line will jump to 10-11.

Comment

San Diego I think will cover. LT and Gates will both play. Everyone on that Charger team hates the Pats for disrespecting them last year (Ellis Hobbs mocking the "Lights Out" dance). Everyone will want to play and SD will come out fired up.

Also, the Patriots seem to come out soft on defense for mediocre QBs. Eli Manning, AJ Feeley, and Kyle Boller all had great games against them. Not sure how Rivers will do, but I think he does enough to cover.

Comment

I think the Giants Packers game is a pretty easy one to predict. Packers will cover a -7 score for many reasons that I posted in another thread.

Comment

-800 is kind of low... Very odd line in the SD game. Is JAX 1.5 pts better than SD?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
            X