Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come this hasn't been more publicized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come this hasn't been more publicized?

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/15048526/index.html

Pac Man punches a woman...I mean no surprise same song different verse.

This is just amazing, how does this guy keep getting in trouble. He must have had a horrible upbringing but it doesn't excuse his horrendous behavior. Pathetic excuse for a human being.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I agree whole heartedly. Pac-Man is a miserable human and should be locked up for about 10 years.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't know how he can expect the Commish to let him back in the league when he keeps doing dumb crap like this.

Comment

Lol Pac Man is an idiot. I hope he doesn't come back to the NFL.

Comment

Same old, same old... What else is new? It's not like we didn't know he wasn't a scumbag.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I dunno if i beleive the chick that says he punched her, I mean who better to take advantage of then a man with a known history of violence against strippers?
            Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

What a total POS. I doubt Fisher would tolerate him now regardless if he came back or not. Hes trash and anyone who embraces him is the same IMO. I wasn't too high on Goodel's [email protected] policy at first, but now it has grown on me.

Comment

He and Mike Vick can compare felonies in jail. They could even smuggle in a computer so they could relive their glory days by watching You-Tube vids of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder87 View Post
                  What a total POS. I doubt Fisher would tolerate him now regardless if he came back or not. Hes trash and anyone who embraces him is the same IMO. I wasn't too high on Goodel's [email protected] policy at first, but now it has grown on me.
                  I was always a fan of Goodell's policies. I got sick of watching all these Bengal players getting arrested and hearing about all this stupid crap all the time instead of football. The only one I wasn't a fan of really was Jared Allen getting suspended for drunk driving. I look at that much differently than beating up a stripper.

Comment

Working...
                  X