Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losman & More

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18767

Just thought you guys might like this it's not the full thing, just the stuff I found a bit interesting.

TK (brooklyn): Any chance buffalo can trade Losman for a 3rd round pick?

Matt Williamson: I think that is about what he is worth right now. Not sure I would do it though if I were Buff. I know he wants out, but who cares? Need a strong backup-Edwards isn't exactly proven ya know. Still, if I were say Carolina or Chicago, I would give up a 3rd for Losman for sure. Other teams would as well. Bidding war?

----------------------------------------------------------

Garb ( Mass): Any chance Jets get Fitzgerald for 6th pick in draft and either coles or vilma

Matt Williamson: Coles and the 6th pick for Fitz? I am sure that would get it done. Could make Zona a better team. Not sure that I would do it for NYJ though. Fitz is awesome, the Jets need linemen on both sides of the ball before plugging in skill guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mikey(Lackawanna,NY): What part of the 1st round do you see DE from the U Calias Campbell being drafted in? Do you think a good combine could elevate him into a Top 10 pick?

Matt Williamson: I could see that. If he shows to be an elite athlete, then yes, top 10. Can't see him falling out of round 1 no matter what though. Gaint!

------------------------------------------------------------

Jay (CT): why does the NFL hate cold weather and snow so much? If they held a Super Bowl in a cold weather city without a dome, people would most certainly still come. Can you imagine a Super Bowl in the snow on HD? Denver has a new stadium and great downtown with plenty of skiing too!

Matt Williamson: Don't hold your breath on that!

---------------------------------------------------------------

BRYAN (OH): WHAT ABOUT DERICK ANDERSON??? How come you haven't mentioned him as possible trade bait?

Matt Williamson: Should have. Could see him in Chicago. I don't love DA, but he would be an upgrade for about half the teams in the league.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tom (SoCal): Matt, Can you see Miami drafting the stud Fred Davis(USC) in the 2nd round?

Matt Williamson: He is a good player and will go in the 2nd round. 33rd overall seems too high for me though and Miami has bigger needs than TE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis (Dallas, TX): Since we all know Roy Williams (cowboys) is terrible in coverage, would it be a good idea to move him to LB?

Matt Williamson: Doesn't fit Dallas' 3-4 as a LB. Would be a good Tampa 2 type of WLB though with a little more weight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy is absolutely terrible in coverage and I'm about sick of watching teams abuse him and Jacques Reeves. Secondary is a huge need for the Boys this offseason
    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

No way the Panthers trade a 3rd for Losman.
      Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
      2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
      2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
      3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
      3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
      4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by dweaver44 View Post
        Roy is absolutely terrible in coverage and I'm about sick of watching teams abuse him and Jacques Reeves. Secondary is a huge need for the Boys this offseason
        from what I've seen williams isn't even a very good tackler. they might go after smith and steltz or maybe hefney or decoud. with three picks in two rounds, they should land both new safeties.

Comment

I like Hamlin back there, and Henry might make the move to FS if the Boys get enough cornerback depth. Henry's getting old though, and the next 2 drafts should produce a successor for both of the safety spots. Roy has just regressed so much though, I remember when he came into the league he was making plays everywhere.
          Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

I like Hamlin back there, and Henry might make the move to FS if the Boys get enough cornerback depth. Henry's getting old though, and the next 2 drafts should produce a successor for both of the safety spots. Roy has just regressed so much though, I remember when he came into the league he was making plays everywhere.
            smith would make a nice pick. could step right in as nickel back and then develop into safety when hamlin leaves. steltz should be an immediate upgrade over roy williams.

Comment

i got Dallas Drafting Antino Cason Cb, Arizona in my mock. Never no tho, If philly passes on reggie smith you guys will be first in-line..
              Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X