Where does Jason Taylor play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Jason Taylor play

If Miami goes to a 3-4, where will Jason Taylor play. He's to small for end in the 3-4, but is he to old to move to LB?

He will play OLB in that scheme.

Look, Miami isn't getting to the playoffs anytime soon. Taylor isn't in Parcells' long term plans.

Maybe they can trade him to some team if they are dumb enough to give up a 2nd round pick, 3rd rounder more likely...but I would rather keep Taylor then get a 3rd for him.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I've seen Taylor drop in coverage before, so I guess the trasition wouldn't be to hard for him. thanks for the imput.

Comment

I would trade him for a second. Not a third though. A team close to the superbowl might pay a second for him to get them over the hump.

Comment

I think Bellichek would drool over him.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yeah, no doubt, Belichick will be the first to snag Taylor off the market.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Pats can't afford him, they are barely staying above the cap and will be seriously treading water after they resign Randy Moss.

Miami wouldn't do it for the 63rd overall pick in the draft to an in division team...yeah they did it last year with Welker but I don't think it is a Parcells kind of move. If New England had their other first rounder Miami would make that trade in a heartbeat.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                The Pats can't afford him, they are barely staying above the cap and will be seriously treading water after they resign Randy Moss.
                Above the cap?
                Last edited by Leo Fender; 01-16-2008, 04:50 PM.
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I'm not sure if it's worth it to trade him for a second or New Englands first. Taylor is a great player and a very liked player in Miami. Trading him would not be favorable in the locker room or in the stands. The player Miami would take with the pick they got for him would have to turn out to be a hell of a player (especially when they play division opponent New England if that's where Taylor went) or fans would b*tch to no end.

Comment

NE can just draft a DE no need in wasting money on Jason Taylor
                    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X