Rodriguez Destroyes Paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez Destroyes Paperwork

ESPN Bottom Line reported that Former West Virginia Head Coach Rodriguez destroyed all the paperwork dealing with the current West Virginia Football Players. What was he trying to cover up?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I don't know maybe you are onto something. I just thought he was being an *******.

Petrino and Rodriguez...you'd think they were related.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      I don't know maybe you are onto something. I just thought he was being an *******.

Petrino and Rodriguez...you'd think they were related.
      Well Matt they certainly act like brothers. I just feel like if there wasnt something to this he wouldnt destroy the papers. If I was WV I'd investigate the matter. Maybe there is a legal action needed, or maybe he was being an *******. Seems fishy though.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Really fishy...

I'll take credit for being the first to call him a greedy ******* on this site LOL... Turns out his a greedy rat.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Now he def has to pay WVU $4million back

Comment

I hope he gets arrested being an OHIO ST. fan and all.
            Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
            X