Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Ryan will not play in Senior Bowl

Him and his agent are pu$$y$.

If Woodson has a great senior bowl this can only help his stock and hurt Ryan's. However if Woodson or Brohm falter in the Senior Bowl this will only help Ryan.

I hate agents. Class A a$$holes
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Something tells me this is going to be good for Woodson and Brohm. Dating back to high school basketball they always play well when playing with eachother.
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I don't recall North Hardin ever playing Trinity when Dre' went to school. Even if they did, North Hardin would have demolished them...we had a dynasty going for like 5 years.

Comment

That's a great move for Ryan, why would he play? I doubt Woodson or Brohme could jump ahead of him in the draft by have a good senior bowl. Ryan has already proven himself so the senior bowl could hurt his stock much much more than it could help.

Comment

LOL Ryan has proven himself and Woodson hasn't...you have to be ****ing kidding me. Like I said is there a "Woodson Hater" club I am not aware of.

Comment

I don't see why you're so high on Woodson besides that he played for Kentucky

Comment

Woodson played and succeeded against tougher competition this year. Ryan crumbled more than twice when he had a chance to really distance himself- Plain Simple

Comment

Ryan has the intangibles, and less to work with IMO.

Comment

As a fan of a team that needs a QB I'd take Woodson. Has more of an upside and is continuing to get better. Ryan regressed at the end of the season

Comment

He'd have more to lose than gain playing in the Senior Bowl. I don't blame him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      Ryan has the intangibles, and less to work with IMO.
                      And Woodson doesn't have intangibles? Cutler didn't have that much to work with at Vanderbilt and he is very inconsistent in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by tech2186 View Post
                        As a fan of a team that needs a QB I'd take Woodson. Has more of an upside and is continuing to get better. Ryan regressed at the end of the season
                        He regressed from the middle to end of the season because he stopped playing Creampuff U.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                          I don't see why you're so high on Woodson besides that he played for Kentucky
                          I think Rafael Little will do nothing in the NFL and he was a very beloved Kentucky football player.

I'm not a homer I just call it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            And Woodson doesn't have intangibles? Cutler didn't have that much to work with at Vanderbilt and he is very inconsistent in Denver.
                            I didn't say Woodson doesn't, but people see Ryans more. Woodson also lived up to the year he was supposed to have and Ryan exceeded his expectations.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Brohm and whether this helps or hurst him the Bears better not pick him..... That aside I think this is a smart move on Ryan's part. No one is certain exactly how high he should go and this asves him the opportunity of a poor senior bowl performance and a drop in draft position. However, these games are like all-star games a lot of time with a lot of scoring which should help out offensive players but guess he doesn't want to risk it and injury or poor performance I say smart move... Either way he'll be a millionaire shortly
                              Check out my new site Today!
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X