Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug. 31, 2007: Who helped his draft stock the most in the LSU-Miss. St game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug. 31, 2007: Who helped his draft stock the most in the LSU-Miss. St game?

Steltz had a monstrous game for LSU; Titus Brown looked great against the No. 2 team in the country.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Doucet had nine catches as well.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Doucet seems like the only player Flynn will throw to this season.

I think the player that helped himself the most has to be Chevis Jackson. He looked really athletic in yesterday's game. His hips looked to be much more fluid than last year, and I think he showed some recovery speed on the deeper balls that Henig (over) threw.

We might see someone like a Chevis Jackson emerge as one of the top corners in the country.

Jacob Steltz had a good game, but I would attritbute it more to Michael Henig's bad performance vs. Steltz' good performance.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Your right Walter. I think Titus Brown played very big yesterday, and he seems like a true leader. If he works out well he could eventually be a late round 1 prospect.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
        X