X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftwich to be cut; Strahan back w/ GMen

http://walterfootball.com/draftrumors.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Earlier then i expected.

I thought that they would keep him one more year and didn't expect him to remain the starter all year.

Oh Well, David Garrard is a decent QB but i would expect my "Jacksonville #1 overall" to be a bit more to the truth.

Some names will be loose at QB tommorow.

I expect Simms and Leftwich to be out there tommorow and I fully expect Josh McCown to get cut as soon as Russell signs.

Comment

LOL, Garrard has always been better than Leftwich, Smith. Your #1 overall isn't gonna happen...****, top 10 isn't gonna happen.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I thought they would have given Leftwich just this one last time before releasing him. He has potential, I think in 2005, he threw 15 TD's to 5 INTs. Though he was a statue in the pocket, and looked like he had more brain damage then Kerry Collins.

I'm interested to see how Garrard preforms now as the full time 16//16 starter. I hope he does well. If he doesn't play well, that may cost Jack Del Rio his job.
        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
          I expect Simms and Leftwich to be out there tommorow and I fully expect Josh McCown to get cut as soon as Russell signs.

If Russell signs, Andrew Walter will probably be cut; not Josh McCown.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            I thought they would have given Leftwich just this one last time before releasing him. He has potential, I think in 2005, he threw 15 TD's to 5 INTs. Though he was a statue in the pocket, and looked like he had more brain damage then Kerry Collins.

I'm interested to see how Garrard preforms now as the full time 16//16 starter. I hope he does well. If he doesn't play well, that may cost Jack Del Rio his job.
            This is a one-year audition for David Garrard. If he performs well, they won't draft a QB in 2008. If not, they definitely will. But at least he has a full season to prove himself.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
            X