Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 1/18 - Three Rounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
    Strange Matt. I was actually considering taking Clady if he fell to the Broncos. He'd probably be the best player available and while everyone talk about the Broncos defensive woes, their o-line hasn't exactly been dominant this year.
    And Matt Lepsis retired...all in all I don't think the Broncos will get him...if he falls past New England someone might trade up to get him because he is a very underrated talent.

Leave a comment:

• GridIron NUt
    replied
    Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    OK, OK, I'm gonna have to be that guy that says do you really think the Bears are gonna be the worst team in the league?
    Hes Speaking of your 2009 mock

Leave a comment:

• rockhead
    replied
    Nice choice with Flowers for KC in round 2. He'll be a good NFL corner.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Huh?

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    OK, OK, I'm gonna have to be that guy that says do you really think the Bears are gonna be the worst team in the league?

Leave a comment:

• GridIron NUt
    replied
    Being a Cincinnati fan I don't like the first pick but the other 2 are great.

Leave a comment:

• dweaver44
    replied
    Very nicely done, I find myself agreeing with just about all of the picks, the players that slid did so because of lack of need.. without projecting a Patriots trade, I think thats just about as good as it gets

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I like the Jets 1st round but not the 2nd round. I'd rather them get a Guard or Tackle if they don't address those needs in FA

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Not a fan of the Bills

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Harvey and Devin Thomas for the niners, pretty good. I like that you didn't go after a tackle, since we have a lot of young talent (Joe Staley, Adam Synder, David Baas) on the O-line. Also like Frank Okam, but I don't think he'll fall that far.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    It's a dream draft for the Lions. I hope it happens this way.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Strange Matt. I was actually considering taking Clady if he fell to the Broncos. He'd probably be the best player available and while everyone talk about the Broncos defensive woes, their o-line hasn't exactly been dominant this year.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    antoine cason 2nd RD??other than that pretty good, nice steelers pick.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Walter, some typos I made:

*On pick #17, the Vikings logo is the Bills.
    *Pick #36, Jets logo is a 49er
    *Pick 49, Eagles logo is a Viking

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    i like it. strong DE in merling to add to the rotation and physical corner in ike to learn from the best. should make a great pair with blackmon in the future, if the latter can ever stay healthy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X