Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 1/18 - Three Rounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't expect the packers to pick a center in the third round. scott wells got a nice extension and he also was an alternate for the pro bowl. spitz and colledge also are both backups at center. pollack may work his way into the lineup as just a good blocker, but the line is coming on strong, they are young, and there will be a couple promising guys coming back from IR next year too.
    three weeks ago i could've seen o-line being a solid pick a lot more than i see it now. maybe a super athletic mauler at tackle, either right or left, but colledge and moll look like the future when tausch and cliffy are out. barbre will dominate at left guard. he is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
      don't expect the packers to pick a center in the third round. scott wells got a nice extension and he also was an alternate for the pro bowl. spitz and colledge also are both backups at center. pollack may work his way into the lineup as just a good blocker, but the line is coming on strong, they are young, and there will be a couple promising guys coming back from IR next year too.
      three weeks ago i could've seen o-line being a solid pick a lot more than i see it now. maybe a super athletic mauler at tackle, either right or left, but colledge and moll look like the future when tausch and cliffy are out. barbre will dominate at left guard. he is a beast.
      Oh, I wasn't aware that Wells got an extention...I have the perfect pick for you guys in my next mock I totally forgot about him.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

First round pick is OK, I've seen better, I've seen worse.

Jamaal Charles would be a waste, when we run the ball so well and have such great depth. I can't see us taking another mid-round defensive tackle are drafting a couple in the 3rd in 4th the previous two years.

Basically BPA in each round will do me.

Comment

Working...
        X