• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Garrett Stays in Dallas

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cf...383B22A23102D9
    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

There's a fine line between loyalty and idiocy. But since Garrett got so much money from DAL, why not stay on a winning team instead of going to a crappy team for not much more money.

Comment

I knew Jerry Jones wouldn't let him leave. If Dallas doesnt at least get to the NFC championship game next year don't be suprised to see Garret take over for Phillips.
      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I can see Jerry Jones pulling an AJ Smith and dumping Phillips.

Comment

Im listening to Jim Rome now and he said Garret was promised the HC job when Phillips decides to leave or is forced to leave.
          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I haven't listened to Jim Rome in months on KNBR. Too much non-sports related crap for me.

Comment

Jerry Jones might be the most overrated owner in the NFL...give an assistant that much money? Not worth it imo.

Cam Cameron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jason Garret.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He wants to keep Garrett as a future head coach... Cam can't be a head coach.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah he can.

The Dolphins went 1-15 because they had no talent on their team and traded away a lot of their best players to acquire very good talent (like Wes Welker and Chris Chambers for 2nd round picks....in which they got good value for each player).

Also, their defense sucked. Cameron can't be blamed for that.

Look, it is easy to say how bad a head coach is when their team goes 1-15, but when the coach is on a team with talent everything changes.

Exhibit A: Doc Rivers...fired everywhere else but now the Celtics will likely have the #1 seed in the East.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Matt, my dead grandma could coach the celtics to a winning record.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                      Im listening to Jim Rome now and he said Garret was promised the HC job when Phillips decides to leave or is forced to leave.
                      I can see Jones handing over the coaching to Garrett if Phillips decide to leave, but if Phillips is forced out??? Imagine the cowboys going, say, 6-10 next year. Then most Phillips will be forced out but would you really hand it over to an assistant who has been part of such a regressive season? I wouldn't. If the cowboys are crap next year (not likely, but it can happen) I think Garrett willl not be the next HC in Dallas and perhaps not anywhere else either.
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

If the Cowboys go 6-10 next year Wade Phillips will be burned at the stake
                        Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Working...
                        X