Cal-Tennessee In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal-Tennessee In-Game Thread

Was on the phone trying to resolve the problem with my site to watch the first three quarters.

Anyone with any insight on this game?

Looks like neither defense has had much luck.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Nate Longshore just isn't an elite QB. Inconsistent, doesn't nothing great. Has some good throws and has some bad ones. Most of the passing game is generated after the catch.

Erik Ainge impressed me, efficient and didn't make mistakes. But is that enough to get him in early round 2?

Hefney's injury isn't good for him or UT. Hope he gets healthy.

Impressed with the play of Xavier Mitchell. Very athletic DT for UT that can get to the QB. Has a lot of upside, I'm gonna keep my eye on him.

DeSean Jackson showing why he is the most versatile WR in college football. His attitude seems really ****y, maybe this will turn off some head coaches, but who knows.

That move he made on his PR for a TD was so sick. Very athletic player. Most impressive play though was when he came back for a ball on a button route and got hammered by the CB but held onto the ball. That is the kind of plays that a #1 WR needs to make in the NFL.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Tennessee is coming back, I am rooting for them, gotta have that SEC pride.

Comment

Auburn just went up on Kansas State. SEC backing up all their preseason hype if they can pull these two games out.

Big Ten has nothing to boast about with UM's loss. What a joke, still lol donkaments.

I heard that the call in shows were going absolutely crazy in Michigan. People are just going nuts and calling for Carr's head...as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Nate Longshore just isn't an elite QB. Inconsistent, doesn't nothing great. Has some good throws and has some bad ones. Most of the passing game is generated after the catch.

Erik Ainge impressed me, efficient and didn't make mistakes. But is that enough to get him in early round 2?

Hefney's injury isn't good for him or UT. Hope he gets healthy.

Impressed with the play of Xavier Mitchell. Very athletic DT for UT that can get to the QB. Has a lot of upside, I'm gonna keep my eye on him.

DeSean Jackson showing why he is the most versatile WR in college football. His attitude seems really ****y, maybe this will turn off some head coaches, but who knows.

That move he made on his PR for a TD was so sick. Very athletic player. Most impressive play though was when he came back for a ball on a button route and got hammered by the CB but held onto the ball. That is the kind of plays that a #1 WR needs to make in the NFL.
          I've never really been impressed with Longshore either.

Ainge is playing great considering his pinky. He may have cemented his status as a late-first, early-second-round pick.

What happened to Hefney?

Wish I saw the PR for the TD. I was on the phone for 2 hours trying to resolve the server issue.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'd like to hear some of those anti-Carr calls.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Cal's defense stepping up.

Demonte Bolden made a nice play on the last series. Has he played well all game?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Cal scores. Great run by Forsett, nice change of direction on the carry.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I disagree about Ainge, Walter. He is a good QB prospect, but he isn't better than Woodson or Brohm. Better than Chad Henne? Maybe. But it is still early and post season workouts can change a lot.

Ainge is certainly impressive against an underrated Cal defense.

If anyone impressed me the most in this game, it has to be Justin Forsett, he has that burst you love in a RB. Could be a round 2 prospect imo with his athleticism.

Comment

Forsett really looks great
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I disagree about Ainge, Walter. He is a good QB prospect, but he isn't better than Woodson or Brohm. Better than Chad Henne? Maybe. But it is still early and post season workouts can change a lot.

Ainge is certainly impressive against an underrated Cal defense.

If anyone impressed me the most in this game, it has to be Justin Forsett, he has that burst you love in a RB. Could be a round 2 prospect imo with his athleticism.
                      I never said Ainge is better than Woodson or Brohm. I just said he cemented himself in the top 2 rounds.

But yeah, Forsett has really improved his stock in this game. They just said he put on 10 pounds of muscle. He has speed and power, and he's breaking tackles.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

True, you never said Ainge was better than Brohm or Woodson. I think my point was though that I just don't see Ainge getting into round 1 at teh moment. It will depend on a lot of things, but playoff teams usually have their quarterback. A team might trade up to get Ainge in round 1. It will be a long season, lets enjoy it.

You make a great point about Forsett breaking tackles. Biggest difference between the past and tonight's game. If he keeps improving he could really make some noise on draft day.

Comment

Ewww. That Xavier Mitchell injury looks really really bad. I hate injuries, but we are human. Poor kid, I hope he can get better.

Comment

WTF is going on...unable to move his limbs holy ****.

Comment

I wonder what happened. Looked like a shoulder separation more than anything on the play. My heart really goes out to that kid and his family. Can't even imagine what they are going through.

Comment

Working...
                              X