Texans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans....

By no means are they a complete team, but some of the question marks in their team such as Schaub and the second reciever (Jacoby Jones) look to be in a good state for them going on pre-season. Also managed to improve at Safety, an area of big concern for them bringing in Michael Boulware. Not huge I know, but surely it will be a noticeable enough upgrade?

I had them down as one of my worst teams, prior to pre-season but wouldn't be surprised if they managed to do better than expected this year if the offense continues to click. Maybe I've jinxed them now though...
    Last edited by giantsfanmike; 09-02-2007, 07:04 AM.

Well I think they can win 5-6 games. Seven is probably the ceiling. Jacoby Jones looks great, even though he's a rookie. Matt Schaub also has more pocket awareness than David Carr. We'll have to see how the line holds up.

I'm not sure how much of an upgrade Michael Boulware is. I still think they have huge holes on the roster, though there are a few worse teams in the NFL.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well I guess management wasn't high on Jason Simmons. Michael Boulware will be a nice compliment for me, the secondary, and the entire defense. Good replacement for Glenn Earl. Very bummed Glenn and I won't get the hit people around, I'll just some just for him. Babin obviously is expendable, we have pretty good depth at the defensive line.

Comment

LOL Good luck against the Chiefs, C.C. I'm picking you guys to win.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
        X