Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here goes

Denver Broncos
    1. DT, they tried Gordon and Adams, and they both suck. I think Denver was 2/3rd last in yards per carry on defense.

2. T, Lepsis gone, Pears, Meadows sucking, a really good tackle could anchor the o-line and help Cutler mature and not get flushed out of the pocket so often.

3. MLB, put DJ back to OLB. Al Wilson is a hard guy to replace, but they need someone at least to have his physical skills even if he isn't the same sort of team leader.

4. S, no Ferguson, Abdullah sucks and Lynch is slow/retiring.

5. G/C, injuries to Nalen and Hamilton this season saw some quite raw young guys on the interior line. They weren't quite up to scratch.

6. WR, bye bye Rod Smith, let's get rid of Javon Walker. Preferably a slot receiver to take some pressure of Brandon Marshall, who is turning into one of the better young receivers in the NFL.

7. RB, Travis was one toke over the line this year, and can't be relied upon. Andre Hall isn't really a number 2, and Selvin Young has too many injury concerns to be a number 1. A solid backup is what's needed here.

8. QB, Ramsay is poo, I'd like to get a veteran to backup Cutler, maybe Vinny can come back out of retirement, if his nurse lets him.

Free Agency
    I don't know enough about the Denver tactics to really make a judgement on this. I feel MLB, RB and QB could be filled here. Otherwise I want them to take young guys and build them up.

Comment

Didn't DJ Williams play ILB for you guys this year?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Oh, we want Alan Faneca.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Didn't DJ Williams play ILB for you guys this year?
          Yeah he did. But I think he performs better on the outside. I was actually hoping for Laurinaitis to fill this need at MLB.

Comment

I agree...don't think you will sign Faneca your team typically doesn't spend a lot on FA offensive linemen.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think the Broncos always flirt with the cap limit too. A man can dream though, can't he?

Comment

Kansas City Chiefs

KC Chiefs Team Needs in order of highest priority:

OL(multiple) - The Chiefs had one of the worst Offensive Lines last year, allowing 54 sacks this season, and need to bring in some Offensive Lineman. KC's line is full of age and/or inexperience. OT being the highest concern, OG being second and OC third

CB(multiple) - Kansas City's starting Cornerbacks are old, Law is 34 and Surtain is 32. The remaining cornerbacks are unproven

WR - Yes we drafted Bowe last year and he has proven to be a great pick for us, but Eddie Kennison has nagging injuries and there is nobody worthy of running beside Bowe on the feild if he goes out again.

LB - Donnie Edwards was a great pick up for us but his age(35) will soon become a factor in his performance and will need to be replaced very soon.

DL - Our front 4 is full of talent but there is still always a possibilty that Allen may walk and we could use the depth at DT and DE

FB - Our converted LB to FB Boomer Grigsby needs more time to develop(if he develops) and Kris Wilson needs to be moved back to Tight End. We need to bring in a FB who can block to bring our Power Run game back into action

QB - Low priority. As much as I believe QB is a high need, I don't think the orginization does. i think Croyle will be givin another shot as the starter with Huard backing him up, but Huard is old himself and behind Huard is nobody

Sig creator: Dawg24

Excellent work, it looks fantastic

Comment

You can edit your post by the way.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys
                    Priority #1 - Cornerback - Henry and Newman are no spring chickens and Jacques Reeves sucks. A young player who can learn from Newman and eventually become a shutdown guy would be great. Did I mention Jacques Reeves sucks?

Priority #2 - Wide Receiver - See above and insert TO and Terry Glenn for Henry and Newman. Crayton is usually a dependable #3 (see Giants divisional playoff game). A lot of young, undeveloped talent here in Austin, Hurd, Stanbeck. None are ready to be a go-to guy for Romo.

Priority #3 - Running Back - There's no doubt Marion Barber is a manbearpig, but he's never carried the full load in his life, not even in college. A quick, speedy back that can also return kicks would be great. By the way, Mini Barbarian, Dominique Barber, will probably get drafted this year at safety.

Priority #4 - Nose Tackle - Ferguson is old, just went on IR for a year thanks for a torn bicep, and isn't a great nose anyways. Ratliff did a nice job filling in, but he's a 3-4 DE that played out of position this year.

Priority #5 - Safety - Roy Williams has regressed big time, and he and Hamlin are the same type of player in the secondary anyways. A coverage free safety to allow one of these fools to play in the box like Darren Woodson used to do for Roy would be nice.

Priority #6 - Guard - Kozier is the left guard, and I really can't name any of the backups. I assume this will get taken care of in the draft, since we drafted 2 tackles last year.

Priority #7 - QB - Brad Johnson is not the future, but at least he doesn't fumble snaps on field goals.

Priority #8 - ILB - I think there are 2 capable backups to Bradie James and the very average Akin Ayodele in Kevin Burnett and Bobby "The Bust" Carpenter as he's known around big D. I would like to see one of the two fill in for Ayodele and see time next year. Both have very good coverage skills, they just haven't gotten a chance to play because the organization is apparently infatuated with James and Ayodele (Kyle Boller of the Cowboys?). A big run stuffing Mike would make me happy.
                    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      You can edit your post by the way.
                      I didnt realize i had even clicked the submit button the first time? Can i delete, or please have a mod delete

Sig creator: Dawg24

Excellent work, it looks fantastic

Comment

Deleted for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                          Yeah he did. But I think he performs better on the outside. I was actually hoping for Laurinaitis to fill this need at MLB.
                          He would have never gotten to you.... So suck even more next year so you can have a shot at him.
                          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Atlanta's needs:
                            QB, RB, NT, OT, MLB.

WLB isn't a need cause Brooking is moving back to WLB.

Founder of ScarDraft
                            Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I would keep Brooking at MLB, since the OLB class is much deeper than the MLB class.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                                I would keep Brooking at MLB, since the OLB class is much deeper than the MLB class.
                                Brooking can't shed blocks anymore and MLB isn't his natural position in the first place. he is moving to WLB no matter who the coach is unless we run a Tampa 2 (unlikely) or a 3-4, and in that case we would still need a MLB. Brooking doesn't fit at MLB in a 4-3 anymore as he is more of a cover guy than a run stuffer.

Founder of ScarDraft
                                Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Working...
                                X