• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significant Roster Cuts

http://walterfootball.com/draftrumors.php

Couple of surprising cuts yesterday.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

OK, I'm ****ing pissed at the Panthers management! First, they cut Taye Biddle (WR) for the second straight year and C.J. Wilson (CB), and kept Chris Horn and Curtis Deloatch. And then today, cut Rashad Butler, who should be the starting LT over that bum Wharton, and in Butler's place signed some no named Frank Omiyale. I just don't get it!
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Josh Scobey over Terrance Pennington!!!!!!

What the **** was Marv thinking he was our ONLY back-up RT/LT that started a game before.

Brad Cieslak was an kick ass blue collar TE/H-Back

Mike Schneck, no not the LS he made the Pro-Bowl in '05 or '06.

Why cut draft picks???? Let them stick for a year and see what they can do. (C.J. Ah You-DE and Derek Schouman-TE/H-Back)

Also why do we keep 5 RB's????

Tim Anderson made it again!?! CUT HIS ASS ALREADY!!!!!!!

Jason Webster sucks start Ashton Youboty to get some games in we aren't going to the play-offs so get him in

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        OK, I'm ****ing pissed at the Panthers management! First, they cut Taye Biddle (WR) for the second straight year and C.J. Wilson (CB), and kept Chris Horn and Curtis Deloatch. And then today, cut Rashad Butler, who should be the starting LT over that bum Wharton, and in Butler's place signed some no named Frank Omiyale. I just don't get it!
        I really don't get the Taye Biddle release. If (or rather, when) David Carr takes over, Biddle would be a factor in the offense because he and Carr had a great connection going in the preseason.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          Josh Scobey over Terrance Pennington!!!!!!

What the **** was Marv thinking he was our ONLY back-up RT/LT that started a game before.

Brad Cieslak was an kick ass blue collar TE/H-Back

Mike Schneck, no not the LS he made the Pro-Bowl in '05 or '06.

Why cut draft picks???? Let them stick for a year and see what they can do. (C.J. Ah You-DE and Derek Schouman-TE/H-Back)

Also why do we keep 5 RB's????

Tim Anderson made it again!?! CUT HIS ASS ALREADY!!!!!!!

Jason Webster sucks start Ashton Youboty to get some games in we aren't going to the play-offs so get him in
          I was completely shocked Terrance Pennington was cut. Thought he had a lot of promise.

I agree with your opinion of keeping draft picks around - and definitely less than 5 RBs.

Youboty may get in sometime during the season.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

The guys who cut cut here are nearly all bums, wouldn't waste a dime on them.

Comment

Where do you think Leftwich will end up?
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                Where do you think Leftwich will end up?
                I heard Baltimore is interested.
                Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

After venting about how stupid the Panthers were for keeping Chris Horn and Deloatch. They were both cut today to sign Marquand Manuel and Dante Wesley.
                  Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Those guys are OK veterans. Not bad.

I think it would make sense for the Falcons to sign Leftwich. They were interested in Kelly Holcomb before Minnesota traded for him.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Rumor has it third round draft choice of the Cardinals, Buster Davis, who was cut, was at Lions Camp today.

It is unknown whether he is just touring the facilities, in negotiations or already signed at this point in time.

Buster Davis getting cut in Arizona was a shock to me, and should be able to take over the ILB spot on a struggling Lions defense befroe the end of the season...

Comment

Yeah, they questioned his work ethic when he didn't agree to join the Cards' practice squad.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Yeah, they questioned his work ethic when he didn't agree to join the Cards' practice squad.
                          I think there was more to it then that, since word i am getting right now is he in not on the Lions active roster, but signed onto the Lions Practice Squad.

Then again having the company of former teammate Ernie Sims may have made Detroit's practice squad more comfortable for him...

Comment

Working...
                          X