Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins dolphins or senior bowl north team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    People forget that the NFL is still the best of all the college players. Any NFL team can beat any college team, end of story.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    lol it would be a slaughter if Samkon Gado was healthy
    in gado we trust

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    It is ridiculous to say any pro team would lose to any college team. I remember the Miami Hurricanes vs. Cincinnati Bengals talks...people wanted to see that game...but Cincy would still blow them out by 40+
    I have never agreed with Matt more.

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    Ah yes the Great Samkon Gado would demolish the senior bowl defense.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I just think the trenches on the pro side would dominate. Keith Traylor, Vonnie Holliday, Jason Taylor would all get penetration. The LBs wouldn't fall for college gadgets and be out of position ever other play. It wouldn't be a contest. Over at halftime.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol it would be a slaughter if Samkon Gado was healthy

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    Most the Pro Players are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and more experienced. The whole Senior bowl team would be like a bunch of deer in headlights. This really wouldn't be a game it would be slaughter especially if Ronnie Brown was healthy.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I think it would be reminiscent of Hawaii vs. Georgia which wasn't pretty.
    That's a very good point.

They have this talk all the time. People did them same thing with San Fran and Ohio State, but no college team could beat an NFL team.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    My $0.02. The fins would cream them, they would dominate all three phases of play. Too much speed, too much power, too much experience.

I've made the point before that there are a lot of positions that take years to learn to play well in the NFL, only a couple (e.g. RB) allow someone to slot in pretty easily.

Also the point that hasn't been made is that Senior North will have trained like what, a week or two together. They will be playing as individuals. As bad as Miami might have been this season, they do play as a team.

Miami -24

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think it would be reminiscent of Hawaii vs. Georgia which wasn't pretty.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    :
    It is ridiculous to say any pro team would lose to any college team. I remember the Miami Hurricanes vs. Cincinnati Bengals talks...people wanted to see that game...but Cincy would still blow them out by 40+
    definately true but it still would be cool to see.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    a bad team is a bad team, period. most of the players might be better, but if they don't play together then it doesn't mean sheiza.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Thank you Matt for backing me up.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Fins. No matter how bad an NFL team is, you have to remember all of their players were very good in college.
    That makes no sense, just because thy WERE good doesn't meen they are now.

The Fins would confuse the $hit out of them though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X