Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DE Hargrove facing year long suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Hargrove facing year long suspension?

Per KFFL a rumor is floating around that Buffalo Bills Defensive End Anthony Hargrove has failed another drug test, and after missing the first 4 games of the 2007 season due to a substance abuse violation, is true, Hargrove will likely be suspended forthe entire 2008 NFL Season...

He's an idiot, I wouldn't want him on my team. I don't see why the Bills haven't released him yet.

Comment

I love Hargrove. He gets the team jacked up before and during games, he is one crazy guy. He just get's you pumped! When he makes a tackle he get's the team crunk. I hope the new GM will re-sign him even though he won't play this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        I love Hargrove. He gets the team jacked up before and during games, he is one crazy guy. He just get's you pumped! When he makes a tackle he get's the team crunk. I hope the new GM will re-sign him even though he won't play this year.
        I am just wondering if you chose these words as a direct pun, or did it unknowingly?

Comment

He smoks weed.

Comment

Maybe you do need a DE, just let him come over to the Bengals where he would fit in
            Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Confirmed. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10590772
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Working...
              X