X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 NFL Picks Are Up - ALSO CHANGED SURVIVIOR PICK TO SEATTLE

http://walterfootball.com/picks.php

Thoughts?

(To see why I changed to Seattle, look at the Week 1 Survivor Thread)
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I agree with the vast majority of your picks. I still think the Rams are going to win at home though, and don't think the Chargers will cover.

I like the pick of Atlanta over Minnesota. Everyone thinks the Falcons are done without Vick, but they seem to have forgotten that he was a very mediocre passer. Both teams play in a dome, so the noise shouldn't be too jarring for the Falcons. The Vikings can be victimized through the air.....if Harrington is up to the task.

Comment

Atlanta still has a good team, and everyone is writing them off. I think they prove something on Sunday.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

"Prediction: Bills 17, Broncos 16"

I don't know about that Walt. The Bills run D is not every good so T-Money and S.Young should have big games and Webster sucks (#2 CB) so Cutler should be able to find their #2 WR a lot. The Bills O-Line has 3 new guys starting LG, RG, RT so they need more time to gel. Also it will be Lynch's 1st game so don't expect much.

DEN-35
        BUF-17 (With 1 Bills TD in junk time)

Comment

Atlanta is not a good team. Their OL is not built for Petrino's scheme. I don't think the running game will be there this season.

The defense still sucks, they just lack a presence in the middle. DeAngelo Hall might be the most overrated player in the NFL.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            "Prediction: Bills 17, Broncos 16"

I don't know about that Walt. The Bills run D is not every good so T-Money and S.Young should have big games and Webster sucks (#2 CB) so Cutler should be able to find their #2 WR a lot. The Bills O-Line has 3 new guys starting LG, RG, RT so they need more time to gel. Also it will be Lynch's 1st game so don't expect much.

DEN-35
            BUF-17 (With 1 Bills TD in junk time)
            Don't underestimate your team... Also don't underestimate the possibility of a Tim Donaghy situation. Seems like a perfect set-up.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Atlanta is not a good team. Their OL is not built for Petrino's scheme. I don't think the running game will be there this season.

The defense still sucks, they just lack a presence in the middle. DeAngelo Hall might be the most overrated player in the NFL.
              I think you'll be surprised by what the Falcons will accomplish, at least in the early stages, of this season.

By the way, Bill Simmons ranked them No. 12 in his Power Rankings. I don't even give them that much respect!
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Here are my picks, just basic stuff.

Colts over Saints
                Vikings over Falcons
                Rams over Panthers
                Bills over Broncos
                Texans over Chiefs
                Redskins over Dolphins
                Patriots over Jets
                Eagles over Packers
                Steelers over Browns
                Jaguars over Titans