• Show
Clear All

• animal52
    replied
    OK, just checking.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Raheem Morris was the DB coach last season...if Lake was before him then he was garbage.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    I just saw the article about Loeffler. Also, the Lions hired Jimmy Lake, the DB coach of the BUCCANEERS for the last two years for the same position with DET.

Would THAT interest you , Matt?

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    no he's a lions fan, he cares.
    guilty on both counts.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    no he's a lions fan, he cares.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    No you don't you're just being nice

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
    Detroit Lions have confirmed the hiring of former University of Michigan Quarterback Coach Scott Loeffler to fill the same role with the Lions.

Loeffler's first, and probably largest task of his career, will be to develop an offseason training program to help turn QB Drew Stanton into a starting NFL Quarterback.
    Thanks Craig. I care.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I mean offensive coordinator is totally different from QBs coach. If Craig said something about Detroit's OC rather than the dumb QBs coach then I wouldn't have said anything.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I was going to post who the new Bills OC but I was like no one cares

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Craig: "With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select..."

Nice prediction

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
    I'm sorry Matt, next time i promise to run whatever it is that might be important to someone other then yourself, you know, something other then the University of Kentucky and Andre Woodson's nuts, by you first to see if maybe someone on this board is interested.

You know since you and all your great wisdom know whats important to anyone and everyone. who visits this board...
    LOL owned!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Well, I mean if anyone cares about who the Lions QB coach is, then please post here....who wait no one has posted anything because no one gives a ****.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Craig...please post important stuff from now on...I'm not kidding. No one cares about Loeffler or the Lions.
    I'm sorry Matt, next time i promise to run whatever it is that might be important to someone other then yourself, you know, something other then the University of Kentucky and Andre Woodson's nuts, by you first to see if maybe someone on this board is interested.

You know since you and all your great wisdom know whats important to anyone and everyone. who visits this board...

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Craig...please post important stuff from now on...I'm not kidding. No one cares about Loeffler or the Lions.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    started a topic Scott Loeffler to Lions

Scott Loeffler to Lions

Detroit Lions have confirmed the hiring of former University of Michigan Quarterback Coach Scott Loeffler to fill the same role with the Lions.

Loeffler's first, and probably largest task of his career, will be to develop an offseason training program to help turn QB Drew Stanton into a starting NFL Quarterback.
Working...
X