No announcement yet.

My thoughts on the New York Football Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a comment on Jacobs/Bradshaw. Although I think Bradshaw is the better player, they have to use him when facing NE's old LBs.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      I'm not trying to take away anything from the Giants, but am I the only one who thinks that Corey Webster still sucks. I know he has played great over the last few games, but c'mon he sucked the last 2 years in the league and wasn't a starter most of the year. He fell without contact allowing Randy Moss to score easily giving the Pats a 14-10 lead. Granted he had a very nice pass break up at the end of the game, but still...I dunno he had a very good last few weeks toward the end of the year and playoffs and now he's a legit corner? C'mon. If he does it all next season then I'll shut up, until then I think Ross and McQuarters (yes, him) are better for the Giants.
      That shows how much you know about the Giants. McQuarters is terrible.

Slipping is something you can't really be expected to prepare for and unfortunately happens in an instant.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
        That shows how much you know about the Giants. McQuarters is terrible.

Slipping is something you can't really be expected to prepare for and unfortunately happens in an instant.
        Ok draft a CB then.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The Giants' depth at CB is old and SS James Butler isn't that good.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Eli Manning though - where did this come from? He led the league in turnovers and all of a sudden he turns into the third-best QB in the NFL.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Imagine if he had done it before Peyton. Lol, I think that would be hilarious.

Comment

They'd never speak to each other ever again haha
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I give the Giants all the credit in the world and they played great, espcially defeating all 3 NFC teams on the road and then embarrasing the hell out of the Pats. The Giants made the big plays to catapult themselves as the best team that the NFL has to offer for the 2007-2008 season. I think we will now see the demise of the Patriots!! Defense is to old, Moss may not come back, dealing with congress. Kraft, Bellichic better get ready to really earn thier paychecks now!! Hahaha
                  Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

The Giants do need to address DT in the Draft...they are so far under the cap they might even be able to sign Lance Briggs...which is sick.

I still think they need a runningback, and it is why I gave them Jamaal Charles then I got busted for that, but lik you said Jacobs is an overrated player.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      The Giants do need to address DT in the Draft...they are so far under the cap they might even be able to sign Lance Briggs...which is sick.

I still think they need a runningback, and it is why I gave them Jamaal Charles then I got busted for that, but lik you said Jacobs is an overrated player.
                      I think Jacobs helped wear down the Pats D since he is so tough to wear down.

In the off-season the Giants will need to upgrade at SS and OLB, possibly also CB, WR and DT.

Comment

WR? Plax and Steve Smith this team is set.

CB? Aaron Ross, Corey Webster played dynamite...not a huge need here but maybe for depth.

I think TE...Kevin Boss can do some good things but he is a 2nd stringer and Shockey's game has fallen off a bit. They need more speed at this position.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          WR? Plax and Steve Smith this team is set.

CB? Aaron Ross, Corey Webster played dynamite...not a huge need here but maybe for depth.

I think TE...Kevin Boss can do some good things but he is a 2nd stringer and Shockey's game has fallen off a bit. They need more speed at this position.
                          They need a new slot receiver in case Toomer retires. Moss is done and Tyree despite his heroics is a number 4 at best. Possibly need a good nickel for the future, not sold on Dockery.

Theres too much money invested in Shockey to quit on him, and Boss is a decent second stringer to bring on. I like Shockey btw and I think any heat he had with anyone in the organization went out the window last night.

Comment

why wasn't Shockey standing on the sidelines with his teammates yesterday? I thought I saw him drinking a beer up in a luxury box. Doesn't sound like the type of teammate I'd like to have on my team if he wants to alienate himself during the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                              why wasn't Shockey standing on the sidelines with his teammates yesterday? I thought I saw him drinking a beer up in a luxury box. Doesn't sound like the type of teammate I'd like to have on my team if he wants to alienate himself during the Superbowl.
                              Players on IR aren't allowed on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                                Players on IR aren't allowed on the sidelines.
                                O ok. That seems like a stupid rule. I'm curious as to the justification of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X