Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people know nothing

http://www.draft32.com/viewpage.php?page_id=140

"11. Buffalo Bills: Aqib Talib CB (Kansas) - The loss of Nate Clements in free agency last year really took a toll on the Bills pass defense in 2008. They ranked 31st in pass yards allowed, and both Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer got burned too often. Talib's Orange Bowl performance should solidify him as the first corner off the board, unless Mike Jenkins (USF) has an excellent combine."

Wrong!
    They were 1st among CB's in once their WR caught the ball they got the fewest YAC. It funny how people try and make it sound like they know what they are talking about. The fact is the the Tampa 2 is a bend don't break D, that is what the Bills D did all year. So what they were 31st against the pass it doesn't mean $hit. Greer and McGee played very good all year but 2 games (both Pat* games). This is why I don't/shouldn't read mock drafts they only pissed me the F off.
    Also how did Nate do in SF? He sucked the game I saw and the 9ners went what 5-11.

Well anyone that has Aqib Talib as a top 15 pick...I won't even glance at what they have to say. And this includes Kiper who is 99.9% certain Talib will be the first CB drafted.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Woodson and Baker in the 2nd???

Comment

The absence of Ko Simpson also hurt the secondary. I'd expect the Bills to improve in pass defense as Simpson and Whitner continue developing.
        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Yeah I agree with Mark, but they could use another corner...McKelvin has looked great lately.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Kiper is an idiot
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal