• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 1/24 - Major Changes

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Major changes starting at pick No. 2.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

You have no idea how depressing that begals pick is. Even though I think Ellis or Gholston will drop to them I cant really argue
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Wow, lots of changes. I agree with most of the picks. However, I don't like the niners pick. We already tons of possession guys (D-Jack, Battle, Gilmore), so I don't think we need Sweed. I'd rather have Doucet.
      Last edited by 49ersfan; 01-24-2008, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Another one I don't like is Lavelle Hawkins down in the 4th round.

Comment

The Bengal's need a Defensive Leader. Conner may be able to fill that role. He is use to leading a Defense and since the Bengal's D has the talent of a bunch of collage Freshmen he should fit right in and be able to lead.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

If Jordy Nelson is available with the Chiefs 4th round pick they will take him. There have been several reports that the chiefs are very very high on Nelson and Joe Flacco and as a chiefs fan that makes me very happy

Comment

So much for listening to my advice.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Where's my boy Wallace Gilberry in the late 4th?

Comment

Thanks for not having Dallas select a RB in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    The Bengal's need a Defensive Leader. Conner may be able to fill that role. He is use to leading a Defense and since the Bengal's D has the talent of a bunch of collage Freshmen he should fit right in and be able to lead.
                    We would much rather have Ellis or Gholston.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                      We would much rather have Ellis or Gholston.
                      Well said from a team that took David Pollack in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Well said from a team that took David Pollack in round 1.
                        Sorry I forgot I was part of the front office that made that decision. Besides It's not like we expected him to snap his neck twice? If this is a sarcastic comment matt its a pretty pathetic one.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                          Sorry I forgot I was part of the front office that made that decision. Besides It's not like we expected him to snap his neck twice? If this is a sarcastic comment matt its a pretty pathetic one.
                          No it isn't, you're acting like you are in the front office and you aren't. "OMG WE AREN'T TAKING HIM BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Fact of the matter is the reason why your team looked so bad this year is because they have done a pretty bad job drafting lately.

Comment

O thanks for informing me of that. How can someone predict that a player will break his neck matt?

Comment

Didn't matter if he ever broke his neck, Pollack was a horrible pick....absolutely dumb to think you could turn him into a SAM.

Drafted Odell Thurman when he had notable character concerns coming out of Georgia.

Kenny Irons in round 2 was a dumb pick I don't care if he was injured.

Chris Perry when Rudi Johnson broke out. Another "WTF" draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X