Brian Brohm's first half performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Brohm's first half performance

Just watched the last 6 minutes of the first half vs. Mid. TN St.

Just shows how many people overrated Brohm's constincy. He made a horrible pass to Mario Urrutia, below his knees, and Urrutia made a great grab.

Then Brohm follows it up with a laser shot up the middle of the field to Harry Douglas, very well thrown, and Douglas can't make a play (really hard to make that catch, not many could).

My point is, you don't see Brohm's bad passes show up in the statbook, Brohm's great passes, like the latter one I explained, usually are caught. But his accuracy is overrated and he has to improve there.

Really, no QB stands out as far as accuracy goes, although I think Erik Ainge is leader at this point in the season with his performance vs. Cal.

Watch the 2nd half of this game, watch for how hard the WRs have to go out of their way to make catches for Brohm, but also watch a few of Brohm's great throws. Lets see how he does.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I saw the 1st and he was hitting everything. Nice thorws on the spot.

Comment

Nice throw right there fit it into a small whole but the WR dropped it.

Comment

I saw that Mario Urrutia drop. Wish I could have watched the first half of that game.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

If Middle TN St. puts up 42 against UL, then UK will put up more.

UK FTW next week.

Comment

NFL look as size and ability a lot more these days and Brohm fits the QB mold
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Brohm has average size and very below average mobility. I have no doubt that Brohm can be an NFL starter, but I don't know if he can be the man.

Might be the next Peyton Manning, might be the next Eli Manning. Who knows?

Comment

Also,
                I don't think there is any argument that Andre' Woodson is the most physically impressive QB in the country.

6'5 230 size, room for bulk, above average mobility, one of the best arms in college football.

Comment

I don't know if I would put too much stock in Louisville allowing 35 points in the first half, if what I heard was correct. I heard that many of their players were in the wrong spot, and they left receivers open by accident. I think surrendering only 7 points in the second half says more. The Cardinals just weren't focused, and clearly didn't learn the lesson from Michigan-Appalachian State
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Doesn't matter.

UL lost a ton of talent in the DBs and they aren't as strong at DL as we thought they were.

Haven't generated much of a pass rush (no sacks vs. Murray State) and so I think Woodson could have all day to throw because Garry Williams is a very athletic LT.

UL will think UK is the usual UK team. Not this year, they are coming into a hostile environment, Commonwealth will be as loud as possible on Saturday. I just don't think UL has the defensive prowess to stop this Kentucky offense.

The question: Can UK stop Brohm and the Cards? We shall see.

Comment

I'm probably taking UK as well.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I take UK as well.
                        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                        Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                        Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennington2Coles05 View Post
                          I take UK as well.
                          Or you take whoever Walter says to take...
                          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Walter took the Pats everytime they face my Jets
                            Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                            Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                            Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                            Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

I'm assuming you think the Jets are going to win this time?
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X