Aweful Rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aweful Rating

I cant believe you only gave the Denver Broncos a 3/4 stars for secondary. The Broncos probably have one of the top secondaries in the entire NFL. You said it yourself Champ Bailey is the best corner in the leage by a wide margin.... add Dre Bly to the mix and that eliminates the only week spot the broncos had last year in their secondary. Even though John Lynch is loosing some speed, they still have a top notch secondary.

Yeah Walter...your an idiot. You got 1 out of like 300 ratings wrong ur an idiot.

Hey michael, how did Walter do on the other 299 ratings in your opinion? A little nitpicky I would say.

Maybe he only gave 3 stars because Denver lacks serious depth outside of its starters.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by amhmichael View Post
      I cant believe you only gave the Denver Broncos a 3/4 stars for secondary. The Broncos probably have one of the top secondaries in the entire NFL. You said it yourself Champ Bailey is the best corner in the leage by a wide margin.... add Dre Bly to the mix and that eliminates the only week spot the broncos had last year in their secondary. Even though John Lynch is loosing some speed, they still have a top notch secondary.
      Welcome to the forum.

3/4 stars is pretty good. As a reference, I only gave out two 4/4 stars to QBs, to Indianapolis and New England, obviously. So, you can see the level of scrutiny I use.

That said, John Lynch and Nick Ferguson are old, while Dre' Bly really struggled this preseason. If I gave out half-ratings, I'd give Denver's secondary a 2.5/4 now.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
      X