Sedrick Ellis > Glenn Dorsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedrick Ellis > Glenn Dorsey

Throughout senior bowl practices as well as the game itself, Sedrick has received major man love from just about everyone with a pen, keyboard or microphone in the country. So the question now becomes, is he now a better prospect than his LSU counterpart?

I say yes, but everyone else says no.

Comment

I mean if Dorsey played than he'd be considered better than Ellis but he didn't.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

ellis is better

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I mean if Dorsey played than he'd be considered better than Ellis but he didn't.
          This was what I was thinking. I wasn't able to watch the senior bowl, or its practices, but just read various reports. I think that it's far more exciting for the media to talk about people who are actually playing/practicing now, rather than Dorsey who hasn't done anything since he won the national championship .

We can't predict the combine, but surely NFL scouts won't be fooled, Dorsey has the runs on the board (sorry, cricket expression).

Comment

I think both will go in the top 5, it really depends who the teams like. The Raiders may like Ellis but the Rams may like Dorsey or vice versa.

Comment

good take Ellis early just makes it easier for Chris Long to falls to the Jets at #6
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

chris long is pretty much the mandiggitydog.

Comment

I would take Ellis #1 if I had the pick. I love Dorsey's motor and attitude. I just see to much to love in Ellis. I mean he has went from a top 15 to a top 5 prospect in 2 months. In a draft with this much talent that is impossible to ignore.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I thought about putting Ellis No. 1
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It has been said, at least by Matt, that Ellis can't play NT in 3-4. If we assume that the Dolphins pick Chris Long first overall, can any of the other high rated DT's which might be avaliable in the second round, Like Sims or Balmer, play NT?
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Leo, I don't think so. However, guys like Red Bryant, Rubin, and Okam can.

Comment

Unfounded= Ellis>Dorsey. Seriously. Senior bowl, wow. I guess Eddie Royal would be the #1 receiver then huh?

Comment

I thought Royal being the #1 receiver didn't even need to be said. My mock:
                            MIA - Ellis
                            STL - Lavelle Hawkins
                            ATL - Eddie Royal
                            KC - DRC.

EDIT:Weird, 1111 posts.

Comment

duuuuuuude. lay off the pipe.

Comment

Working...
                              X