Langston Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langston Walker

Okay so he comes to BUF after giving up 10.50 sacks. McNally said that all the sacks weren't his fault and he was the best guy on OAK line. All the OAK fans (and maybe walter) and I were laughing at how they gave him a 5 year deal worth $25 million. They said he can't pass block at all, but this year he only gave up 2.25.
    So what was the problem in OAK?

I think the problem is no one gives a **** about Langston Walker except Bills fans...and Oakland fans laugh at everybody...fact of the matter is they are the laughing stock of the league. 4 years of 10+ losses.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The problem was OAK had nothing on offense which made him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        I think the problem is no one gives a **** about Langston Walker except Bills fans...and Oakland fans laugh at everybody...fact of the matter is they are the laughing stock of the league. 4 years of 10+ losses.
        Sorry Matt next time I'll post about how long Andre Woodson thing is.

Fact is Walker was one of the best RT this year.

Comment

Matt reading posts online at WF.com
          click .. click ... click...
          "Hmm Langston Walker?"
          click
          "Post does not contain key words, Woodson, Tampa, Bucs. Flame. Flame. Flame"

There you have it, Matt is a flamebot, the only way he can successfully be defused is by having of of the keywords in your sig.

Comment

Which is why they are in your's right?

Comment

I am not a Raiders fan and I could give a **** less about Langston Walker. Dont always agree with Matt but like it or not Matt has a point. I dont care about Walker because I'm not a Bills fan. Walker makes a Pro Bowl or 2 and I will care.

No one will ever give a crap about the Raiders unless they remember the glory days. Until Al Davis dies or loses the team they are a lost cause. Matt is correct again, the Raiders are a laughing stock. I will say it again, the smartest person in that organization was Warren Sapp, he retired before Al Davis asked him too.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Agree or disagree I laughed out loud when I read Matts post. Lol and I still kinda am. Sorry bills_red, I just thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                X