• Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 1/28

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

New No. 1
    Surprise at No. 2
    Surprise at No. 16
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Falcons Draft is bad. Mike Smith is a Defensive kinda coach and you don't have us taking a DT in any of the rounds? LB is something we will address in the 3rd round or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by tech2186 View Post
      Falcons Draft is bad. Mike Smith is a Defensive kinda coach and you don't have us taking a DT in any of the rounds? LB is something we will address in the 3rd round or lower.
      dude, Conner is too good to pass up. overall it's a really good draft. we will likely fill one of our main needs (NT, 2 OT's, QB, power RB, MLB) in FA

Founder of ScarDraft
      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Defensive coach doesn't translate into taking defensive players, and vice versa. You see it all the time. For instance, Marvin Lewis - he spent most of his time fixing his offense because he was confident he could coach up his defense. Same with Tony Dungy, Brian Billick, etc.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Niners had a good draft. I like Okam in the third, and Doucet in the 2nd. Not a huge Carl Nicks fan, but it isn't a bad pick. Crable was also a good pick.

Comment

I think the Giants will try really hard to find an impact player for their back 7 with their first pick. If a DT is the best player at the time I won’t complain. You addressed their other defensive needs in the next 3 rounds. Very good job.

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
              dude, Conner is too good to pass up. overall it's a really good draft. we will likely fill one of our main needs (NT, 2 OT's, QB, power RB, MLB) in FA
              Conner is good but there are better LB's in Free FA I think the Falcons may look at instead. I actually think they may go Sedrick Ellis or Dorsey in the First Round. As far as Oline, I think they get 1 or two in the draft but they address it in FA as well.

Comment

Working...
              X