Superbowl Runningbacks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Runningbacks.

NFL.coms current poll is... Which RB will have the biggest impact in the Super Bowl

Personally I'm going with the outside shot that it's Bradshaw. He's such a change of pace to the game, and as my mom likes to say "He's feisty"
    Lawrence Maroney
    14.29%
    Brandon Jacobs
    21.43%
    Kevin Faulk
    21.43%
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    42.86%

I say Jacobs, but I wouldn't rule out Bradshaw.

Comment

bradshaw

Comment

I voted Faulk. He will be leathal recieving passes out of the backfield.
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Faulk isn't a bad pick. I said biggest impact, and Faulk is the man on 3rd down. He also never fumbles (I'd know b/c for some reason I cheer for him to everytime).

Comment

Faulk. He had a number of big receptions in the Chargers game, and I see no reason why he doesn't continue. Especially considering the Giants linebacking core isn't the fastest in the league.

Comment

While the Patriots have many options the Giants #1 option remains that hause in their backfield that will get 20-25 carries against an aging Patriots D, making their linebackers put their heads into the frey. I give it to Jacobs.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I say Faulk...his clutch plays are always forgotten about after the game is over.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

IMO its gonna be a Giant, because NE's run deefense isnt great anymore.
                  Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Jacobs is a horse and aside from Alsott I would have him as my goal line back. If bradshaw can do 1/2 what tiki did then this will be a good team for years to come
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                      IMO its gonna be a Giant, because NE's run deefense isnt great anymore.
                      But the Giants are going to be rushing the passer and that's when Kevin Faulk will get those draw plays.

Comment

Well the Giants did rush the passers a lot you were right on that. I'm glad that Pats lost to tell you the truth
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

I'm glad they did too. The majority of us got it right with Bradshaw. He had the best stats or the 4 although no single running back made a huge impact.

Comment

i hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee the patriots.
                            I also hate bill billicheat and brady

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                              i hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee the patriots.
                              I also hate bill billicheat and brady
                              You and 90% of all football fans.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X