I am heartbroken (NBA/NCAABB Mon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am heartbroken (NBA/NCAABB Mon)

No ranked teams playing today. No teams I've marked down to potentially be flat.

No NCAABB today.

NBA pick on the Clippers 1st half though - http://walterfootball.com/nba.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Good luck tonight, Walter. I've been thinking about making some bets for the first time myself. Won't do it yet though, still trying to study this whole gambling thing.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I think judging teams by their ranking is a tad overrated...some deserve/dont deserve to be ranked as high/low as they are:

Example 1 is Vandy who should never have been that high and then Purdue who is underrated
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Mark, you're doing it the right way. Study first, then bet.

Matt, by ranked teams, I meant the system I love to use (unranked home fave over ranked visitor)
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I think judging teams by their ranking is a tad overrated...some deserve/dont deserve to be ranked as high/low as they are:

Example 1 is Vandy who should never have been that high and then Purdue who is underrated
          Purdue is underated due to Expeirience, but they have four of the more talented freshmen in the counrty.
          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

If u have been beating against the Bulls every game im sure you're doing well
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
            X