Who would you rather have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather have?

Eli Manning or Brett Favre. For this question lets say Favre will play 2 more years. Take into account the offense your team runs and what direction they are heading(more youth or more win-now). My team is the Chiefs and I'd take Manning because he is young and fits what we want to do. I think he also fits well in our offense because he would have LJ to take some pressure off of him. Post Away

I'll take Eli because he has years of upside instead of two year of decline. No question Favre is the better QB though.

Comment

Eli in a heartbeat.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i'd take favre because i really just don't like eli's stupid pouty lip. and big gums or whatever the crap problem he has with talking.
        plus the team is so young they are really getting a lot from favre. he'll be one more year and then the real A-Rod will take over. i don't think most teams would take him, however. he's old as ****.

Comment

Well your team is the Packers so if you chose Eli you might be hung anyways.

Comment

The Broncos take Eli without blinking. Aside from his 4 pick disaster against the Vikings, he's been pretty good this season, and superb in the playoffs. Plus, Denver fans just wouldn't accept Favre.

Comment

I would take Eli because he probably has more trade value. Then i would get rid of him and draft Woodson or Ryan
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

You guys are so funny, one minute you hate Eli Manning, now you love him. I'm still not convinced Eli Manning is such an elite quarterback like Brett Favre.. and therefore I would take Brett Favre easily. Sure, Manning may be a perennial playoff quarterback in a few years, but Favre has a chance to lead his team into the playoffs every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                  You guys are so funny, one minute you hate Eli Manning, now you love him. I'm still not convinced Eli Manning is such an elite quarterback like Brett Favre.. and therefore I would take Brett Favre easily. Sure, Manning may be a perennial playoff quarterback in a few years, but Favre has a chance to lead his team into the playoffs every year.
                  I think this question was more about a couple years of a seasoned veteran or a decade of a promising youngster. That's why I took Eli. I don't want old stinky Favre, as good as he is, because in a couple of years I'm going to need another QB anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    Well your team is the Packers so if you chose Eli you might be hung anyways.
                    lol. yaeh. good point. although after eli outplayed favre in the playoff game...naw we'd still go for aaron rodgers. he's got a beard.

Comment

Off topic, but if Favre actually did play two more full season do you think he would be healthy for them? Let me rephrase that, would Favre miss a game? I honestly think he would not. I know he's an iron man, but the dude is just getting old.

Comment

I think Favre is addicted to football...and not in a good way. Trent Green should have retired after last season.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Trent Green really needs to retire. I know he loves the game, but seriously he can accomplish nothing more, and he has a lot to lose. He needs to hang it up.

Comment

Favre chokes... No one talks about this but he's played poorly in big playoff games after winning his Super Bowl.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              Favre chokes... No one talks about this but he's played poorly in big playoff games after winning his Super Bowl.
                              True, there's been a huge media conspiracy to not talk about Favre's suckiness.

Comment

Working...
                              X