X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Updated 2008 NFL Mock Draft - 1/29

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

You have the San Fransisco logo on the Jets 2nd round pick..though I'd point that out. I like the Chiefs draft and would love to have Chris Johnson. Also you have Jordy Nelson the 1st pick in the 3rd round but in the description you talk about D.J. Hall. And you have the chiefs logo for the Falcons 3rd round pick. Ill stop now overall good mock Matt and I'd be amazed if Ryan fell that far but I think that he is only the 3rd best QB

Comment

Well Ryan falling has more to do with how he doesn't fit with the Ravens and Bears as well as Brohm and Woodson does imo
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Whoops Nelson/Hall is my bad.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah I reviewed that on my text...I don't know how I got the logos wrong though I made all the corrections in my last mock.

Comment

I like what you've done with New Englands pick. They could really use a new camera. Possibly a camouflage jacket or something in round 2.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ellis go to Oakland and McFadden to Atlanta.

Not a fan of Gosder Cherilus going to the Chargers right there, but love Chris Williams to the Bears in round 2.

Maybe some wishful thinking with Tampa Bays selections? Ryan, Cason, and Jackson? Jackson is a good possibility, but I don't think Ryan or Cason will fall to them that late

Ray Rice would be a great pick for the Lions a few picks later. Do the Bills need a change of pace back? I thought they'd want Lynch to carry the load.

I didn't like the Steve Slaton pick to Jacksonville at first, but then I thought about it a little more. That's actually a pretty darn good pick, and wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

I like this draft. It's so hard to pick corners now though as it seems that a 4.3 40 always adds such a wow factor.

Comment

I like it untill Cincinnatis 3rd rounder. And there is an idea growing that if Cincinnati can't get one of the four premeir linemen with their pick they might go Offense.
                Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I like the Falcons Draft Matt. It seems to fit Mike Smith's plan. But who do you think we get for a power runningback if we choose Phillip Wheeler in the 3rd ? Matt Forte?

Comment

Not a fan Matty boy.
                    1-CB is the 1st, LB, WR are bigger needs and you can find a soild CB later on
                    2-I know you don't do trades but of Connor fell to 40 I'm sure BUF would trade up to get him, also the Bills D is fast right now cuz it wants speed over size.
                    3-A RB? Jackson did a good job filling in for Lynch and looked to be a good #2, and Wright was drafted last year.
                    3-Rucker can't block at all so we probley won't draft him.
                    Last edited by bills_red; 01-29-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

another outside backer and a quarterback in the first 3 rounds for big D?

Where is the WR since Terry Glenn and TO are old as dirt?

Not impressed, I thought the last one was much better
                      Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Derrick Harvey is a good pick since DET reached for Balmer. Frank Okam is a great pick at the top of the third. But I don't like Thomas, I would rather have Bennett or Hawkins.

Comment

matt, you didn't have the packers pick two tight ends in the first three rounds, so i can't support this mock.

Comment

Originally posted by dweaver44 View Post
                            another outside backer and a quarterback in the first 3 rounds for big D?

Where is the WR since Terry Glenn and TO are old as dirt?

Not impressed, I thought the last one was much better
                            No....the logos are messed up. Swap logos...

I gave Dallas Branden Albert, adn the Packers Shawn Crable.

Last time I will ever have typos in my mock drafts...PROMISE.

Comment

I would be pretty annoyed if the Giants spent a second rounder on a TE with Shockey and now Boss. Morgan and Sims isn't too bad.

I'd like to think we'll pick the best player available with our picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X