Chad Johnson to Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Johnson to Miami?

KFFL reported last yesterday that Bengals WR Chad Johnson has requested a trade to the Miami Dolphins.

Not sure why he would want to go there, or what the deal would be, maybe Chad to Miami and swapping first rounders. Other then that they arel ooking at second round pick for him at best since no team would give the #1 overall pick up for him straight up.

I actually might not mind that trade. Chad for the 1st overall
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

If they got Chad and then Drafted a good QB they would have a good offense
      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Why would he want to go there? It doesn't make any sense at all. He should request to be traded to good team instead, just look at what happened to Randy Moss...
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

why would he request to be traded at all? cincy is so good!

Comment

Who would request a trade to the worst team in the NFL?
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Why are we pretending like Chad Johnson is capable of an intelligent decision?

Comment

Because Randy Moss was.

Comment

Randy Moss was real intelligent when he went to Oakland. Why did he go to Oakland? To get paid. Then he got his money and wanted to win so he went to the Patriots.

Ok, so why is Chad Johnson going to the Dolphins? Uh, because he wants to be the center of attention and play in the worst division in football? I'm not surprised.

Comment

Does it that Miami has very nice seasonal weather to play in factor in his decision? Because I think this could be part of the reason.

Hey look I didn't bash his thought process and decision making skills!
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Maybe he likes the organization. The direction it is going under Parcells. I'm tired of relaying how badly the people in Ohio treat Chad when things aren't going well even when the problems are not his fault.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I doubt that. Parcells hates players like Chad (coaching them at least). Just look what he did with T.O.

Comment

If Parcells doesn't have to deal directly then he may allow it. If Chad leads them to wins and the coach can keep him from doing anything other than celebrate, then I don't think Parcells will care...much. However with the Tuna you never know. He may let it go or he may blow a gasket with the latter of the two being most likely. Then to he hired a coach to deal with that. Parcells being in the front office will be a guessing game in year one because he has never done JUST the front office. We will have to see.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

NoNonsenseCoach = Bill Parcells

That guy takes no bull and he's the reason for my name on here. He might take Johnson if it's good value.

Comment

He may be able to get a third. Bill is a no non-sense coach. I don't know what to expect.

All I expect is that he is going to treat the front office like he did his players: To a high standard of excellence.

Comment

Working...
                              X