Check out my site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my site!

Just finished my Mock Draft also tell me what you think.

www.freewebs.com/footballthoughts

Tampa Bay getting Andre Woodson? I think Matty McGuire would implode.

Comment

Seahawk, I'm going to put you in my Mock Draft Database. Can you link to my site and date your mock so I know when it's updated?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'd be glad to, but what do you mean by link to your site? At the bottom create a link going to your mock draft link page?

I added a date so you know when I update it which im sure I will
        Last edited by Seahawk719; 01-30-2008, 01:24 PM.

Comment

A for the Bill.
          I like Rivers a bit more but Connor is a blue collar guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahawk719 View Post
            I'd be glad to, but what do you mean by link to your site? At the bottom create a link going to your mock draft link page?

I added a date so you know when I update it which im sure I will
            No, Walter has a page on his site with a bunch of links to various mocks. And of course, a link to his mock would be good IMO.

Comment

Yeah, if you know how to do that, put a link on your site that links to mine if you can. You should probably set up a links page, and contact other draft sites for cross-linking. That way you'll get more hits.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Also, change your images to JPEGs. BMPs take forever to load, and are bad quality.

Comment

Ill start to put some links at the bottom of my mock draft, and i changed the pics.

Thanks for the advice. Ill start chattin it up with some more sites to get more views

Comment

If you want, you can also take the other mock draft on my site under "K's corner"

Comment

Just a heads up that the last line of the intro says Chtris.

Comment

As for your mock, I love Hardy, best WR available at that point. However, we wouldn't take Groves with Balmer still on the board.

Comment

Thanks, I still have to go threw and make some corrections.

As for Balmer, I feel someone always slips in the draft, and he may be that guy. Alan Branch was thought to be a top 15-20 pick last season, but he slipped all the way to round two. Sure he had the reputation of being lazy, but its just an example. I think Groves would be a perfect fit for the 49er's due to his ability to play LB and DE. You never know though, i'm gonna be changing my mind a lot.

Comment

The thing about Groves is that some people ::cough:: Matt ::cough:: aren't high on him. He has athleticism, but he is somewhat raw. He is fine for a team where he can come off the bench and learn gradually, but that wouldn't happen in SF.

Comment

Yes that is all true, but a lot can happen from now until late April. Who knows, Groves can shoot up most draft boards for all we know. For now know I think with his athletic ability he can contribute greatly to a 49ers defense who in fact have a lot of talent. I think they must go linebacker/defensive end though. Picking a wide receiver in the first round is risky, and even thought they pick a few slots later, I think it makes a huge difference waiting considering there is a lot of good receivers in this draft,

Comment

Working...
                              X