Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated - 1/31

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Oh man, Matt's gonna be even more pissed at me.

I actually like this mock a lot better than my last update. Hopefully you guys do too.

BTW eight more teams left to go in the free agency thing - I'm going to work hard on it tomorrow.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Woah! Woodson in the second round. Matt is going to explode. Seems like a solid mock though...
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Great job again Walter.

I agree the Dolphins won’t draft a QB, but I think you’re off the mark when you say Parcells won’t bring in a young quarterback just for the selfish reason that he might not be there long. I think he’s a better human being than that. There are plenty of other reasons not to do it. Don’t forget he did try out Drew Henson.

Comment

The Eagles should have taken Jackson in the 1st, then a tackle like Hillis or Richardson in the 2nd. Derrick Harvey shouldn't have gone that late. I like the 9ers draft, but I still think we shouldn't pick a tackle until the 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

Would you give the Giants Reggie Smith if he fell to them? Can he play safety?

Comment

Yeah, I think Reggie Smith would be a great pick for the Giants (or the Eagles) if he fell to them.

As for the Eagles pick, I think they need a big WR (like Kelly or Sweed) instead of a small one. They already have a speedy guy in Kevin Curtis. The problem with the Eagles WRs is that they couldn't get off the line of scrimmage vs. press CBs.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

This is the best mock I've seen so far. Countless teams made great picks, I don't even know where to start.

Comment

reggie smith would be great for philly, i had a hard time between kelly and smith in our mock draft.
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Thanks NNC
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I understand why he failed and I get it...but I'd rather have a QB on my team that isn't afraid to show his skills rather than Brohm who is a flat out pussy.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I understand why he failed and I get it...but I'd rather have a QB on my team that isn't afraid to show his skills rather than Brohm who is a flat out pussy.
                      agreed. I think Woodson will go around 20 to TB or at 35-ish to Atlanta... I wouldn't complain about him here either.

Founder of ScarDraft
                      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I love the Falcons Draft. I would love for Woodson to come here. He'll sit awhile and be great the year afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          Lol Brohm is a pussy.

Comment

Walter, why do you change your mind every 3 days about your mock draft? Just askin

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              This is the best mock I've seen so far. Countless teams made great picks, I don't even know where to start.
                              But you think Sam Baker can play left tackle with his short arms (32 3/8) and very small hands (8 1/4)?

Those are two very big tools, especially for a LT and he simply doesn't have them. He can play T in a ZBS where it hides a lot of his faults as a player, but outside of it I don't think he can play outside and will have to be a guard.

Dan Connor was a huge reach at #12 overall.

DeSean Jackson falling to #22?

Also, how can Atlanta draft a runningback when Glenn Dorsey is on the board? I don't understand that one at all. I really don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X