NFL Matt Draft next blog update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Matt Draft next blog update

On lunch break right now, but let me just say this about my next blog update...I am going to promise something that will all but call out each and every so called "Draft Exert" and my analysis on Andre Woodson falling into the 2nd, maybe 3rd tier of the QBs.

It's what I do. No boundaries in my blog...you make a statement I WILL call you out on it. And it is what I love to do. I want to provide my audience with the analysis they aren't hearing and to make my audience more knowledgeable than the overrated idiots on TV. I'm also calling out Scott Wright from NFLDC for what he says about Woodson.

Let's just say, my next blog update (I'm pretty sure) will get you thinking that he should be a first round prospect, and if he isn't then he will be one huge ****ing steal because of what I will tell you.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I'll be very impresses if you can convince me that Woodson is a top 10 pick like you used to have him. Impressed if you talk him back into the first round.

Comment

can you also explain your dislike for Quentin Groves too?
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Agreed.
        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Cool, looking forward to reading it. Your last few blogs that I checked out were good reads.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I want to see this entry. Also, why are you so low on Quieten Groves?

Comment

I don't think Woodson is a top 10 pick, but I think he is a first rounder. I'll get more into that later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                I want to see this entry. Also, why are you so low on Quieten Groves?
                Overrated talent...undisciplened player who doesn't stay in his gaps...motor runs high and low...more more more more...I'll be SHOCKED if he is selected on Saturday (rounds 1 and 2 remember not 3 anymore)

Comment

I think Groves will slip because he is a project player. He has great physical tools, but he's like Vernon Davis in that he is raw and needs good coaching.

Comment

Matt, any idea when it will be ready? You know I'm eagerly awaiting it.

Comment

Yeah I forgot to send it into Walter last night...forgot to attach it to the email. Sending it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X