Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Top 25 After Week 2

http://walterfootball.com/top25.php

South Florida, South Carolina, etc. move in.

Michigan, Georgia, Hawaii, etc. move out.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

LOL. One loss for UGA and you are out of teh top 25.

Walter, you are too extreme/have too much variance in what you see. IIt is boom or bust in your mind.

Georgia is still a very good football team. The thing is, South Carolina is a very good team too. The SEC is a ****ign gauntlet, dropping UGA out of the top 25 is just idiotic.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

South Carolina beat a good UGA team Walter. As far as I am concerned they are better than Kentucky right now.

Other teams that deserve to be in top 25 that aren't:
      Clemson
      Alabama

Teams that aren't top 25 teams imo:
      App State, and not even close, they just play too weak of competition week in week out to be deserving up top 25. Michigan struggles vs. mobile QBs, much like a lot of teams. It was a bad matchup for UM moreso than App St. being a great team.

Boise State
      Texas A&M

Also, I just don't think Louisville is a top 10 team. Their defense has been consistently awful. UK will put up 50 points on them. I am certain.

Oregon is a top 10 team. Their OL just pwns and Jonathan Stewart is a beast. Dixon was great vs. Michigan. Oregon might have a chance of winning the Pac 10, I'd even say a much better chance than Cal.

Also, why is Florida the #3 team in everyone's minds? Tebow hasn't played against a good defense yet. Don't get wet over his passsing stats, I think he is overrated right now. He is playing cupcakes. Anyone can look good vs. cupcakes. Also, the defense just isn't there yet.

I think Tennessee is a semi-good test for Tebow. They aren't as good as they were last year, but still a very solid team. I am looking ahead to that Auburn game. Their defense is so fast, and I think they are a great matchup against Urban Meyer's spread option. I'm taking Auburn in that game. They lost to a good South Florida team. That game is a wake up call for Tuberville, and imo bad news for Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        LOL. One loss for UGA and you are out of teh top 25.

Walter, you are too extreme/have too much variance in what you see. IIt is boom or bust in your mind.

Georgia is still a very good football team. The thing is, South Carolina is a very good team too. The SEC is a ****ign gauntlet, dropping UGA out of the top 25 is just idiotic.
        I thought Georgia was garbage before this game, so it's not like I dropped them this much because of this loss.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Florida won the National Championship, that's why I have them No. 3, and that's why everyone else has them there too.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It was a close call between Clemson-A&M-Boise State-Alabama. I think they're all about even.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

As for Appalachian State, I like sticking up for the little guy. If they played Georgia, Clemson, etc. I think they would win.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Florida won the National Championship, that's why I have them No. 3, and that's why everyone else has them there too.
                Last year's accomplishment. Your ranking should have nothing to do with a prevoius season's accomplishments because it is a different year. period

Putting FL in the top 3 is a part of the ESPN-College Gameday effect.

Florida's defense hasn't done anything, and Tebow hasn't done anything against a solid defense.
                Last edited by Matt McGuire; 09-09-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

It was a close call between Clemson-A&M-Boise State-Alabama. I think they're all about even.
                  I disagree. Clemson and Bama are about even, Boise State and A&M are about even, but I think Clemson/Bama are much better teams than BS/A&M

Comment

As for Appalachian State, I like sticking up for the little guy. If they played Georgia, Clemson, etc. I think they would win.
                    You are out of your mind Walter. Georgia and Clemson would remind them that they are a 1-AA team. I'd say both spreads would be around 25 imo.

Comment

Well after I put a bunch of money on Michigan dominating in week 2 after getting embaressed I learned one thing.. Stay away from betting on the ND Mich. game
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I love Michigan over Notre Dame. The Irish don't have a spread offense.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

What do you guys think about them coining the Michigan vs. ND game as the most important non-ranked game between the two ever? It could cost jobs maybe but EVER? That's a bold statement
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

It's not the most important non-ranked game, but it's certainly the most talked about. Unless Lloyd Carr can rally, finish 10-2 and win the Rose Bowl, he's a lame duck.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I like Michigan over ND, Michigan plays good against them.

Comment

Working...
                              X