Most overrated player in this years draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most overrated player in this years draft

Who do you think it is? Quintin Groves is my pick. He's going in most people's 1st round, but he's really raw.

I am going out on a limb with Darren McFadden

Comment

Woah, I didn't see that one coming. Why do you say that?

Comment

Because he doesnt seem to be able to get it done inbetween the tackles, not responsible and in many Arkansas games I was more impressed with felix jones. He is rated way to high just like reggie bush.
        Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-02-2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Andre Woodson.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I don't think Woodson is overrated anymore. I would have said him back when he was looked at as a top 10 pick though.

I'm actually going to say DeSean Jackson now. Physically as finesse as any, and carries a homerun in his pocket, but so does Reggie Bush. I don't see him as a number one guy.

Comment

DeSean Jackson is not Ted Ginn...also how can he be overrated when he is rarely a top 10 pick in anyone's mock draft?

Most overrated is Darren McFadden...no doubt in my mind.
              Last edited by Matt McGuire; 02-02-2008, 06:50 PM.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

DeSean Jackson isn't a #1 guy, but he is a gamechanger. But Bush's failure may make teams wary.

Comment

Is Steve Smith a #1 guy...isn't he a gamechanger? So basically now if you don't have T.O's body type then you can't be a #1?

Comment

No, I'm just saying I think DeSean will never be more then a good #2 option at the receiver position. However, whoever selects him should use him many different ways: as a receiver, as a runner, and as a return man.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      DeSean Jackson is not Ted Ginn...also how can he be overrated when he is rarely a top 10 pick in anyone's mock draft?

Most overrated is Darren McFadden...no doubt in my mind.
                      You don't have to be a top 10 pick to be overrated. He is, in most mocks the best or at least top 2 WRer. I don't think he is.

Comment

Glenn Dorsey, while he game back for his senior season, he is more of a plugger. He is not that DT that is going to get after the quarterback. I think if he slips past the Saints he could drop to the bottom half of the draft.

Comment

Dorsey will not slip. Dorsey is an amazing run stuffer, and he will go in the top 10.

Comment

I don't disagree that he is more of a plugger (maybe because he gets double teamed a lot and he has to be)...but no way he slips past the Chiefs.

Comment

But great defensive tackles split double teams and still find a way to get pressure, he just doesnt seem to move his feet when he is stalled at the point of attack, lacks any inside moves that would suggest he will be a productive pass rusher in the NFL. You can find run stoppers in the later rounds. If you are picking a defensive tackle in the top 10 you want something more out of him then just stopping the run you want a guy that can create pressure.

Comment

Working...
                              X