No announcement yet.

Most overrated player in this years draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awkward.......like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table.......
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
      Awkward.......like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table.......
      How is that awkward? I'm just sticking up for Matt and the rest of the forums.

Comment

Actually, Matt asked what is wrong with cursing and I gave him the answer. that is not bashing it is called being honest.

I have never said I dont like Matt, I even commented on what a good read the Woodson article was.

Just becuase someone thinks differently then him does not mean it should be followed with ****ing, just because he feels that is how he needs to get his point across

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
          How is that awkward? I'm just sticking up for Matt and the rest of the forums.
          Its a dane cook joke, I thought it was funny and the dane cook special is on comedy central right now.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Just remember not to turn every thing into a flame-fest.

Comment

If you don't want me to curse at you krew then I wont...I mean we do have that Buccaneer bond.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                Just remember not to turn every thing into a flame-fest.
                ??
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Its a dane cook joke, I thought it was funny and the dane cook special is on comedy central right now.
                  Oh. I don't watch Comedy Central because I only get f****** basic cable.

Comment

??
                    Bashing the s*** out of every one isn't a way to have a good forum.

Comment

If you guys want me to turn it down a notch then I will...admittedly I can get out of hand at times.

I mean I am an honest person. If I'm wrong then I'll say I'm wrong. If you're wrong then I'll say you're wrong. If I'm right then I'll say I'm right. If you're right then I'll say you're right.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Did a post get deleted or something?

Comment

I dont care if you curse at me or not, but just remember what is given is gained.

While we do have a bond with influence with the Buccaneers, I am up for a good debate about football just like anyone else and love to be proven wrong with educated responses and facts just like the next fan.

Comment

I don't think you should tone it down, I don't mind. As El Guapo said, your people skills are .5 but your entertainment value is 5. It adds flavor to the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Did a post get deleted or something?
                              Yes, the post by pewterkrew.

Comment

The swearing doesn't bother me (or should I say the ****'s don't bother me) but we did just talk about tuning it down a notch after the bulldog incident because we have younger members on the fourm.... yet again, I don't think it's a big deal so it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X