Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Mark's (yes, the guy from this forum) first article is up. He will be writing a lot of articles about the NBA. View the article at http://www.freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/shaqtrade.htm In addition, it's not too late to e-mail me about writing for my site.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Just updated my blog, located at http://freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/49ersfansblog.htm

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    5.Kansas City – OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.

Brodie Croyle has looked good in spurts so KC will give him another year. But Croyle will never get to the next level until KC's offense line, once their strength, is fixed. Jake Long gave 0 sacks outside of Michigan's game against Ohio State, and picking him should be a step in the right direction.

31.New England – OT Barry Richardson, Boston College
    They don't have a pick and what a huge reach that would be
    I fixed the first one. As for Richardson, it would appear you didn't notice that was a second round pick.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    5.Kansas City – OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.

Brodie Croyle has looked good in spurts so KC will give him another year. But Croyle will never get to the next level until KC's offense line, once their strength, is fixed. Jake Long gave 0 sacks outside of Michigan's game against Ohio State, and picking him should be a step in the right direction.

31.New England – OT Barry Richardson, Boston College
    They don't have a pick and what a huge reach that would be

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I just updated my blog with a post about Asaunte Samuel.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Check out the new version of my mock draft! Four of the top 5 picks have changed.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Just updated my big board with the top 40.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I'll fix both right now. I already have one new writer, but feel free to e-mail me or PM me.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    some mistakes brandon flowers is taken twice and calais campbell's name is spelled wrong. Other than that pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    My new two round mock draft is up at http://www.freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/mymockdraft.htm. In addition, if you would like to write for my site, e-mail me at [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
    I really don't understand your feelings against the "Cliche" picks. Making a mock draft is not about just having original picks. It's about finding the best fit for a team regardless of wether or not it's a "Cliche" pick.

As for the Vikings pick it's just not good at all. I'll say it right now the only way the Vikings draft a CB in round 1 is if they plan on playing him at Safety.
    That pick may be Reggie Smith next time around. As for cliche picks, the reason I don't like them is because having surprise picks differentiates your mock from the hundreds of other mocks out there. Sometimes I like to make picks that most would call a "surprise pick" that still fill needs. For example, Woodson to BAL or Gholston to BUF.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    hey 49ersfan your big board of 25 players only goes through 24 players. Thought you'd like to know.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably move around the order a little tonight.

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    Nice website

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    hey 49ersfan your big board of 25 players only goes through 24 players. Thought you'd like to know.

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Hmmm, good point. However, I'd rather not have a cliche pick like Kelly.
    I really don't understand your feelings against the "Cliche" picks. Making a mock draft is not about just having original picks. It's about finding the best fit for a team regardless of wether or not it's a "Cliche" pick.

As for the Vikings pick it's just not good at all. I'll say it right now the only way the Vikings draft a CB in round 1 is if they plan on playing him at Safety.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X