Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets vs Patriots Gamethread

What time is it? Gametime!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

I hope the Jets win, I just don't think NE is the best team in the AFC as much people-idiots think they are.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Should be a great game, I have it on CBS, and I'll be switching between Eagles-Packers. Kind of disappointed I'm not getting the Steelers.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well The Pats crushed them, and if Randy Moss plays like this all season, (and i know its only the 1st game) he will break records!!!!!I def liked how Pennington looked however, before he got injured.
        Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

I loved it when people said Moss wasn't going to put up great numbers this year because Tom Brady spreads it around. No, he's just never had anyone anywhere near as good as Moss at wide out.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Wow, eating my crow right now. I didn't think Moss was this good. He looks like a totally different receiver, and with the Pats OL Brady has all day long to throw the ball.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Just like Walter said, Brady would have played with Rubik's Cube, look through Al Saunders playbook, and watch Every DVD of the Sopranos and still would complete the pass. The Pass Rush didn't even bother show up.

And yeah, Moss is looking like the player he was at Minnesota.
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Considering that Moss and Brady haven't had much time together, he could be better than the Minnesota version.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                X