Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Expert here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft Expert here

    Hello everyone, my name is John, or ChosenOne, whichever you prefer. I have just recently joined here to discuss the draft with others. The main site looks great.

    I have also recently made my own draft site.

    http://www.nfldraftexperts.net

    If anyone would like to join our forums, that'd be great. I'm not here for advertising purpose, just would like to acquire more members.

    On my site, we are working on the mock draft at the time being. I have the first and second round done, and will be adding a third round. The draft will be on the main page in a day or two.

    The link to my draft on this forum is here: http://www.walterfootball.com/forum/...8066#post28066

    I would also like to know if there is any openings to write mock drafts or rankings for this site.

    I'm looking forward to discussing the draft with you all.

    -John

  • #2
    Welcome to the forums! Where are your forums, there is no link that I can see. A new member that isn't spamming is always big news. Also, your site looks a little unprofessional with the GoDaddy stuff all over. I would recommend freewebs, they've been good to me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChosenOne View Post
      I would also like to know if there is any openings to write mock drafts or rankings for this site.
      I don't think so, but if so, I'd write for WalterFootball. Also, I would post my mock or big board on your site.

      Comment


      • #4
        What makes you a draft expert though? How did your Top 16 picks go last year? Who are the ten best players in this draft? Which player is going to bust that no one is talking about?

        Anyone can call themselves a draft expert. I can call myself an expert, but if what I know doesn't translate to what actually happens then I don't deserve that label.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #5
          That was the one thing that annoyed me as well, but let's give him a chance before we make him run away in fright.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            What makes you a draft expert though? How did your Top 16 picks go last year? Who are the ten best players in this draft? Which player is going to bust that no one is talking about?

            Anyone can call themselves a draft expert. I can call myself an expert, but if what I know doesn't translate to what actually happens then I don't deserve that label.
            Hah, I was just kidding around with that title man.

            Anyway, on my site, there is no GoDaddy stuff......I don't know what you see, but I see my website.

            Comment


            • #7
              Honestly though, everyone deep down thinks they are an expert...everyone has an ego about their opinions about the Draft...and thats a good thing. It's what makes the draft/football so popular..okay well sports in general.

              What seperates the boys from the men is seeing what happens before everyone else does.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ChosenOne View Post
                Hah, I was just kidding around with that title man.

                Anyway, on my site, there is no GoDaddy stuff......I don't know what you see, but I see my website.
                That's because you are probably logged onto some account. Log out and then go to your site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  That's because you are probably logged onto some account. Log out and then go to your site.

                  Still showing up. Every person who I've showed it to has seen it...

                  http://z15.invisionfree.com/NFLDraftExperts

                  That's the link to the forums, but the site is still showing up for me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is what we all see:

                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's really weird, because I actually see my site...

                      http://nfldraftexperts.net/

                      Try it again maybe?

                      I really don't know what the hell is up then.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It shows on IE and firefox.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                          It shows on IE and firefox.
                          The site, or the GoDaddy page?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have IE and that's what I saw again.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Also, if you have a good site, then you don't need to go on forums soliciting your site.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X