Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19-0 Patriots????????????????

uh Uh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Wait...aren't they the greatest team of all-time?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

no need to be negative and sarcastic. that's just gloating and classless. regardless of how good it feels.
      as vince lombardi would say, "act like you've been there before."

Comment

But they haven't been there before.

Comment

He said act like you've been there before.

Comment

i'm not talking about the patriots. i'm talking about rubbing it in that they're not undefeated. that's just classless. i don't care what the media hype was, it doesn't make it right.

Comment

Why can't you not rub it in?

Like Osi said. They already scheduled a ****ing parade before the won the damn thing.

And then they did Spygate. **** the pats. They deserve all bad things that go there way because of their disrespect Belicheck has for the game and the league.

Comment

I agree, they still had a great season and they won more games then NYG. In fact, I think NE would win a tiebreaking 3rd matchup.

Comment

ever watch a john wayne movie? be the bigger man. something about integrity that society is letting degrade by glorifying the "get even" approach or men who win or lose with dignity and grace. not saying the patriots are the classiest bunch in the world, but that truly is irrelevant. we need to be who WE want to be, take care of whatever is in OUR control. Be above that. BE the role model. "ACT like you've been there before."

Comment

What are you talking about? Who hasn't been there before? How are the Giants acting classless?

Act like I've been there before? If you are talking about us on the forums we can say whatever the hell we want because we are fans. We will never be in the Super Bowl. We will never be there.

Plus, classiness isn't fun.

Comment

Bulldog's young enough to go to a SB.

Comment

lol...Bulldog for Super Bowl LVII MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          What are you talking about? Who hasn't been there before? How are the Giants acting classless?

Act like I've been there before? If you are talking about us on the forums we can say whatever the hell we want because we are fans. We will never be in the Super Bowl. We will never be there.

Plus, classiness isn't fun.
                          i don't know if the giants are acting without class or not. they played with class and I didn't watch the celebrations because those are pretty much flaming gay.
                          anyone who rubs it into a loser's face is acting classless and needs to act like they've been there before. there is a difference between a fan and a fanatic.
                          classiness is more fun because you can walk around a little straighter and taller and with a little more spring in your step. because if you really know you're good, yo udon]t need to tell people about it, you just do it. it's like letting actions speak. you don't need to remind someone you beat them, or that they lost, because it ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
                          oh and veronica corningstone and I had sex last night and NOW WE ARE IN LOVE!!!

Comment

bulldog is still a really cool name. and i bet he doesn't belittle the other peewee team when they win!

Comment

Kinda funny....yeah the Pats are the classiest organization with Spygate...they deserve all the smack talk that comes their way.

They "cheat" the system by getting players to demand to come to their organization and being able to keep those players for a reduced pay check. Hopefully these things change.

Comment

Working...
                              X